View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 04:13 PM   #9
ZoomZoomMX-5
AF Fanatic

Re: Decanting spray paint for airbrushing

I'm familiar w/Firefox, I've used it on other computers. Don't ask me why it's not on this old machine..

Jay gave me a handy link when I bitched and moaned about the forum breakup. I just click on the one link he made, and it gives me a digest of all the new posts since my last visit, in the various model car forums. That way I see new stuff in all the subforums. Other boards that are only model cars have a similar "view posts since your last visit" feature that makes navigating easy.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...8&postcount=87

I saved that page as a favorite. I rarely go into the forums any other way.

I really enjoyed meeting you and everyone I know through the forums at the NNL East last year. We're all stars around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakmech
Point taken Bob,

I do agree with you on some points. For instance, its kind of ironic that when we lost our AF galleries, it was about the same time we first started seeing ads. You would think that if Igor is making money off of ads then we shouldnt be losing user features. We should be gaining them. FF isnt the answer to everything but honestly ive rarely come across any interference since switching over but it isnt perfect. We lose AF Gallery but we gain free Photobucket access. I guess its like any other industry, money driven. Especially when your trying to finance a race car I am punk rock in many ways and a boycott does make change but i would just hate to see you leave this forum. One of the few quality users still around. Hell, i rarely even post anymore, but i still lurk for good advice, yes, the search function does work. Though im a little annoyed with a few "cliques" around these parts. Anyhow, hey Bob, i recommend FF for all of the web, not just AF, try it, youll like it. As far as AF goes, I didnt visit here for about 8 months because they did the whole split up of "wips" thing, to many sub-categories. But I still think over all this is the highest quality site for modelling there is, active or not, becuase of people like you. I was honored to meet you last year a NNL East, like meeting a movie star, silly i know, but really. We have a bigger impact on things then you think.

Sincerely,
Chad