View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 08:46 AM   #17
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Re: Roadmaster Repair Info for Window Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94BUICKRMLMTD
Thanks for the quick reply!

No other Chevy/Buick dealers close by, just the one in town (I live out in the middle of corn and bean fields (lol)

However, I did go back to gmpartsdirect.com and took out the "-" from the part number you provided and it worked.

They are currently $2.92 each if anyone was interested.
--
Mike
BUY THEM! LOL. I called my guy at the Chevy parts dept. and he told me he had one left in stock but had something like 290 sitting in his warehouse in Philadelphia (that serves many dealers on the East Coast)that he could get me within a day or two. Oh and the price has gone up since I last did one of those they are now $4.93 each. It's a good thing I bought extras for the window I didn't do yet, seeing as it's working fine...for now. I keep the extras in their baggie stored in the glove box for when the time comes I'll need them & know where they are If anybody plans on keeping their RM for a long time, this might be a "good investment" to buy in advance to beat any future price increases, or better yet any shortages in supplies that might arise. I hope if GM ever discontinues this part, and you know they will at some point in time, an aftermarket company will come in and produce them as they not only fit the RM, but the Caprices and Impala SS's as well. And there are plenty of these cars still kickin' around and should be for many years.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote