View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 04:14 PM   #1
dezso3
AF Newbie

Unhappy 2016 Civic LX sedan makes knocking noise when hitting bumps

While driving, I have to hold the steering wheel slightly to the right to keep it going straight. Also, when I turn right, it feels extremely numb, and the steering wheel takes an awfully long time to return to the center, meaning I have to make right turns extra slowly. When I turn left, it feels tight like it normally does, and I don't have to turn the steering wheel excessively. I have taken it to 3 dealers at least 3 times each, and every single time they take it for a test drive, and return only to tell me that there is "nothing wrong with it." When I drive over 55 mph on the highway, I practically fear for my life because all the car wants to do is veer into the left lane. Either these mechanics are completely incompetent/poorly trained, or they are lying. How on Earth do they repeatedly fail to discover the problem??? I have even contacted a Lemon Law firm for help. I'm meeting with a case manager from American Honda fairly soon, so I sincerely hope that he can get this squared away.
dezso3 is offline   Reply With Quote