View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 10:50 PM   #30
TatII
AF Fanatic

one don't make fun of carnutts SE-R. that sentra will make you take a second look when hes still in your rear view mirror right next to you. he has beaten a modly modded 5.0, and beaten a eclipse turbo running extra boost with bolt ons. that car is not slow. in his altitude and temp (Arizona )he runs just as fast as all the local mustang guys. and your talkin about racing stock 4 cylinders, or near stock 4 cylinders. why not race a honda with a swap motor or a turbo car? hell i'll give even give you a run in my car. and just for you i'll turn up the boost to 11 psi and that will make me put down around 260hp and over 270ft lb at the wheels, and iv'e only spent 3K on my engine. that should be more then enough to smoke your GT stang convertable. and since you don't seem to know much about imports, i'm also a RWD so i doubt you'll have any advantage on me off the line. i'll make more power then you at the wheels then you do at the crank, and my car weights around 400lbs less then yours. lets see how slow 4 cylinders now. i normally don't brag cause i know my cars not fast, but i love burning mustang owners like you.

Best E.T. 13.559
Best Trap speed 107.62 mph