View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 05:32 PM   #17
SpyderEclipseGst
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My 2000 Gt Smoked An Integra

[quote=00banditv8]Carrrnuttt, first off why are you bragging on someone else's car. Brag on your own. Oh i forgot your driving a 1992 Sentra. To clear the air with everyone else on here. I never said in no way, shape or form that the Imports couldn't beat a mustang. There's plenty of mod's out there can make those car's haul ass. But i did say this and you can quote me on this "No Honda Civic or Acura Integra LS in stock form or with those little modifications that i mentioned above is not gonna compete with a new Mustang GT" Get mad if you want i won't front. Because i got a mustang with a lot of Bump. Also carrrnuttt for your info. I also own a 1987 Mustang GT with a Twin Turbo System, GT 40 Upper and Lower Intake with flowmaster exhaust, Tremec 5 speed tranny and 3.73 gears with NOS. So jump on me in that playa. 11 seconds no problem. Your dealing with an expert in street racing carrrnutt not some silly kid. To the rest of you. Thanks for the replies. I've enjoyed everyone. Keep your head up and your wheel's a burning. No matter what your driving. But above all else. KEEP IT SAFE..

Ok you have a 2000 mustang convertable gt. Every other car on the street is a 2000+ mustang something or other. As for you boasting about your hp and kicking an integras ass. Who hasent smoked an integra? Why dont you post a kill about 2 equally modified mustangs and tell who edged out who? As for your 11 sec twin turbo mustang, Ive seen cars with less than half your motor run 10's, with a single turbo at that. Want an example(check out dsmtuners.com, check the 1/4 mile times and check it out. Oh not to mention they probably spent twice as less $$$$ than yours. Well lets get back to your GT. Well im in a 97 eclipse gst convertible and have no problems smoking any gt or 5.0. But I dont go posting about those kills bacause they are not compeditors. Next time race someone with the same displacement or hp range and dont be afraid to post that DEATH..