View Single Post
Old 05-06-2002, 01:09 PM   #1
-cy-
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to -cy-
What is a good sport bike for a new rider

Alright, first off i know the basic idea of not getting a bike that is too powerful, b/c it can be dangerous...deadly.

Right now i have Firebird Formula and i am finding out that the previous owners raced the car a lot....now i need a transmission rebuild and its in getting it done right now ($4000 to the insurance, thanks ). I think i am going to come across more wear and tear than i wanna deal with. So i want to sell it, buy a toyota pickup and a sportbike. Use the truck at night, on long trips, and bad weather and the bike whenever i can.

I don't have cash to buy new, so what are some good bikes for used and what is their price range? I want something that looks good, has at least some power (i don't want to have to get a new bike as soon as i can ride out of the neighborhood. I am responsible enough to not be an idiot).