View Single Post
Old 01-24-2004, 07:45 PM   #18
girlie97gt
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to girlie97gt Send a message via Yahoo to girlie97gt
I am a new rider of just 2 yrs in.. I do agree with everyone has said.. Except for the riding without a helmet. Also i would like to add to the issue with helmets.. there are many different kinds of helmets made. I personally use full face, Kinda look at this way I take a look at the scull helmets and see what they don't cover then pick up my full face helmet and see what it does cove.. And i'am thankful everytime i get off my bike safe without a scratch. I have dropped my bike but never been down.. and i thank god for that. cause it hurts just dropping it down.. (he he he) but a word of advise to all who do plan on getting there first bike... Start out small and learn the sport. I current have a 2002 kawasaki ninja 500r let me just tell you that has enough power to keep up with all the r1's and ninja 1200's out there.. I know from experince of riding with the "boys". This year i think it is time to trade my girl in.. it is time for someone else to learn the sport on her. Get experince with the small ones first then gradually go up with the power.. Let's just put it this way my boyfriend wants to learn how to ride.. He has big dreams of getting a big bike.. Little does he know that he is starting out on my ninja 500r. The last thing i have to say.. Never Loose respect for the machine in which rides between your legs.. cause once you loose respect for the great beast, is the day you loose respect for life itself
girlie97gt is offline   Reply With Quote