View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 04:49 PM   #2384
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: SERIOUSLY OT: Calling all chicks! IT'S PART 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber View Post
I'm paying $25g for the BHO (butane hash oil) here, and the first batch we got about a week out of a gram because we were just putting a little ball on top of the green like you do with regular hash, but once I got the water pipe with the titanium nail and torch specifically for doing BHO I've went through about a gram and half- two grams in a week, but thats with me and my friend both smoking and in pretty high quantities. This stuff is truely a one hit and your done for most people. (I usually do 2-3 and I'm good for quite a while.

But also I've been reading that with the good vape pens that hold a lot of BHO material, it does make it last longer than if your doing bong rips. Which I guess is pretty obvious. My favorite thing is the potentcy and the lack of smell. There is a smell to the smoke, but its not the Marry J smell.

And um... live long and prosper?

Well if the conversion rate is linear (hey I learned that word in school!!) then the cost for 1g of BHO in CHI is about $50

Cause youre still getting 1g of dry for $10 right?

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote