View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
Bobellen
AF Newbie

2003 Alero Fan doesn't work.

For a while now when i would turn my fan on, from off, the lights showing the air inflow, etc. fade out and i get no air intake what so ever. The light is on when the dial is switched into the off position, but when i go from level 1 and up the power dies out. Intermittently it will turn on, but often for brief moments of time. Also when it IS on i get a permanent "cruise" light that stays on however my cruise control doesnt work when this is going on. The light is just on. When it does decide to work and i turn my cruise control on it works up until my fan dies out again (they are on and off at the same times) and thus, the cruise control dies again. I took apart my heater circuit board in hopes that it would solve the problem, and for about a week it did. However it ceased to work yet again. I went and pulled one from a scrapped car to see if replacing the unit would solve the problem, but this one is not having any better luck. Any ideas, or professional opinions would be appreciated as im in dire need of heating in my car.
Bobellen is offline   Reply With Quote