View Single Post
Old 08-07-2002, 02:25 AM   #3
Ssom
AF Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to Ssom Send a message via AIM to Ssom
2 Things here.............................1st Setanta- why did you have to post this twice.......Are you trying to turn AF aginst me or some shit like that????

2nd Whether you like it or not, APAC has gone to the dogs, when I first joined up to AF a majority of my time was spent in APAC, it was fun there were a variation of different people, but after threads like the huntsmen one people started to get tired of it all and left, as only 3 people only got in ont that thread.

Since then I have seen about 1 or 2 posts every 3 days, bugger all of the origional members, I have sighted there (Hell even our Skyline crew could be found there evey now and then) if you want tech-tips though, why don't you just turn to the forum that AF has given for your model of car??? Thats what gets me, still if there is one piece of credit I have to give it is that it is a good place to announce drags, dyno-days and meet-ups.

Why didn't I mention OT??? I am trying to put that nasty experience of a forum (That btw...Should not have happened) behind me, so should all you.....

Although I am sorry if I offended anyone

Lets hope the Moderators see the utter stupidity and pointlesness of this thread and lock it