View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 11:35 PM   #53
DanMan7
AF Regular

Re: This is what happens when you get to liking a car...

Man that sucks.....you've been having all the rotten luck lately. I live in California...sometimes when I drive people don't see the car cause I'm in a lot of people's blind spots (the car just does that). But when I park in parking lots and stuff, I always park in compact spots, or park in a place where there's a concrete square in front of me (I don't know what you call it but it's where they plant trees in the middle of parking lots). But anyway, haven't parallel parked yet.

I'm still buying little parts here and there for my Geo. Costs me about $40 a month for gas now, which is awesome. I drive about 500 miles or so a month, and that's all it costs me.

But anyway, I'm loving the car. Even my dad, which was totally against little cars like the Geo, has come to appreciate the car after a drive in it one day. Heck, it's awesome owning a 40+mpg car without having to buy a new car that gets that much and paying $300+ a month payments on it.

Bill, you should install some front metal spikes in the bumper, or something sharp, so if someone hits you you'll do more damage to them (but of course that would look ugly on cars if they had spikes, lol).

Anyway, sorry to hear about your bad times lately. Hopefully things will start looking up for you with the car!

Used to own: 1992 Geo Metro with 161k on body and tranny, 27k on JDM engine.
DanMan7 is offline   Reply With Quote