View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 06:08 AM   #13
Starquester
AF Newbie

Re: Why is there no Starion/Conquest board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi3000GT
Yeah you obviously dont go there often!
Those two sites are crap. You cant post anything cause they are ass-shut about thier stupid board space and as soon as you post a thread it gets deleted by a mod without warning.....what is thier reply? "look it up in the FAQ"! yeah bumbass, if I had 12 hours to spend going thread by thread....I have shit to do too and no time to waste. the search engine on one of those sites is crap, the other never works, people always tell you that some guy already covered that topic, look it up, you spend hours upon hours looking it up and never find crap. It took me 16 days on starquestclub just to find out what the stock ride height of the 86ESIR is.....16 freaking days! I had to ask my wife to pose as a young, single, damsle in distress so that some geek would go out and meassure thier freaking ground clearence so I could set my ground control right!
bro 16 days for any question is not "very nice and knowledgable people"

AF is the best, most proffesional auto-forum out there. the only way a "good" Starion forum would ever work is if it was on this site!

GIVE ME A STARION BOARD OR GIVE ME DEATH!
Oh. My. God.
http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/...hlight=#229832

Why front? You don't have to sit there and try and talk shit. You have a total of 13 posts there, and you complain about how nobody helped you? Are you a total fucking idiot? Saying it took 16 days to get an answer about your ride height? You moron, it took a total of 2 HOURS! Cry about it.

Have fun making shit up. Who's that building YOUR motor again? Yeah, that's right. Someone from SQC. And "everyone always tell me to search noob", bullshit. That didn't happen to you ONCE, moron.

Calling someone who helps others a geek, when you can't even setup your suspension? Good god, grow the fuck up. You wonder why people responded better to Charlynne? Oh wait, that's right, you were both treated the same.