View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 02:14 PM   #40
RoYaL FLuSH
AF Newbie

Re: Re: French Quebecers are worst then Mexicans and Philipinos!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240SXSlideStar
Oh, you have friends in Quebec? I LIVE IN QUEBEC!!! I know what I see at meets, it's horrible, at the last Nissan club meet, there were 4 S13s, mine was stock, this other one is badass with an SR, Zenki lip, alot of suspension mods and some meshies, there were 2 cars that had stock everything except for +45 rims and a cheap fitting kit, one was baby blue, the other was bright orange, gee....real nice...and I know these people, I've spoken to them.

aight... i'm not taking offence to ur comments about filipinos but wut u are doing is generalizing. The filipinos in ur area (which i assume is uptown cdn) are predominantly filipino born who have only recently come to north america. they are very diffrent in mentality and ideology than let's say canadian born filipinos. not superior or inferior, just different. for instance, if u go down to the south shore or west island, i would bet that u would see filipinos (mostly canadian born) driving cars that most would be considered by u to be esthetically modified in a more tastefull manner. now, to compare and generalize all filipinos together can easily be mistaken for racism but i wouldnt neccesarily agree. I would say it's just an example of simple minded ignorance.

by the way, at the last NPC meet there were a total of 7 s13's present. they were:

Me - the aztec red one rockin the mismatched meshies and the zenki lip and oem sides (FILIPINO)
Jrez - white chuki with a zenki lip rockin 2 of my meshies at the time (FILIPINO)
Crux - aztec red with the veilside lip, nismo sides, and kouki wing (FILIPINO)

also present were:

Phil - primered sil-80 drift car (French canadian)
Paul - baby blue with the... ahem... "drift" body kit (Indian)
Some french dude - burnt orange with the... umm... MOLDED "drift" kit (French candian)
You - the black chukki with the rusted rear quarters and fast wheels

To me, it actually seems as though the most tastefully modified s13's present all happened to be owned by filipinos but then again that's just my opinion. oh, one more thing...
Quote:
...and I know these people, I've spoken to them.
I'm not sure if you were talking about me as well but I highly doubt that I have ever meet you and you do not know me or my friends.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/project_rps13