Thread: Civic vs. Viper
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 12:31 AM   #36
PWRDbyUNCLEbens
AF Enthusiast

I hate these posts because they're never ending but I'll go on to say something anyways. A fully modified civic that can keep up with a viper will get bad gas mileage too. Unless you plan on using the stock fuel system with the turbo. Gas mileage? Who gives a shit, what a lame ass arguement.

What do you mean don't get me started on the Skyline I didn't say shit about a car that you could actually make an arguement with. The skyline was built as a sports cart not an economy car. This is not an import vs. domestic debate it's economy car vs. sports car IN A PERFORMANCE ARGUEMENT!

And imports are taking over performance wise? You must be talking about the european ones. Nme all the cars currently in the sold in the U.S. (stock cars) that are faster then the current vipers, vettes, and cobra mustangs. Save the new GT-R which will not be here for a couple years and maybe the current nsx. none? Taking over huh?

Don't get me wrong I love japanese cars just as much as the next person, but I'm not as biased to say that they're taking over.. by any means.

As for what I said about the number of seats in the two cars it's a joke. To dumb it down for you I meant how many more girls are going to want to jump in your civic modded out the ass or not compared to even a stock gen 1 viper?

1992 Sentra SE-R: Bluebird SR20DET @ 10psi, 3" exhaust, FMIC, Poly-Urethane Motor Mounts, Centerforce (slipping) Clutch, Tein SS coilovers, FSTB, RSTB, 205/50/15 Hankook RS2's
PWRDbyUNCLEbens is offline   Reply With Quote