View Single Post
Old 07-21-2004, 03:32 PM   #43
thetoymaker
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to thetoymaker
Re: BEST WIN: no flaming...

2 weeks ago me and my friend were out for a cruise around the metroplex. The traffic was very very light and we came up on a corvette C-4 with large pipes, and we passed him up on the right, cuz he was hoggin the left lane.
He proceeded to downshift, and so did I, we kept going faster and then he slowed down when we came to a blind spot on the road, we merged onto 12N by texas stadium and we both dropped the hammer, wow under those bridges my car sounded so awsome (at 7-8K)!! I stayed right beside him, till white smoke came poofing out his right-hand exhaust pipe and he got out of the left lane and turned off the next exit flipping us off as we sped by at 100+.

My friend was laughing so hard cuz my lil civic can sit up in traffic, beating a vette. That one was fun to tell to a guy at my job who just sold his C4 and bought a new Z06 right after I told him the story.

My car is 97civicHB, CRVTEC B20Z2/B18C1 with Gsr Tranny w/LSD, I/H/E, braced cylinder sleeve, knife-edged and balanced crank, aluminum pulleys, lightened steel flywheel (8lbs), Kevlar timing belt, KYB sus., ARP studs, other stuff.