View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004, 08:37 AM   #42
91HBSi
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to 91HBSi Send a message via AIM to 91HBSi Send a message via Yahoo to 91HBSi
A kill that I can think of was when 2 of my friends and me were coming home from the mall on night. There was a car behind me riding my tail like crazy, so naturally I slowed down There was a car in the lane beside me and one in front of that one, so he couldn't get around. Then I hear an engine winding and I look in my driver side mirror and he is in the turning lane trying to pass me (idiot). When he gets about to my driver side quarter panel I throw it down into 2nd, by this time he was even with me, and I started pulling on him and he had to drop back behind me.

The truck was an a '93 4.3ltr S15 singlecab with some kind of dual exhaust and 15 drag lite rims.

What's funnier is when my brother, his girlfriend and me were headed TO the mall about a month later and we encountered the same guy. We were in my brothers 93 Prelude Si 5spd. He kept getting beside us and revving and my brother just ignores him, he isn't one to race. Then we caught a red light and his girlfriend and I were like "beat him so he'll feel stupid" We finally convinced him and the light turned green and by 40 we had several car lengths on him. Oh... he had a NASCAR sticker on his rear window, so he must be out to rid the world of imports or something.

Former PureHonda.com member since Dec. 00

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." Pilippians ONe21