View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 09:56 AM   #162
kilpatty43
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to kilpatty43
Re: Re: girl racers are so hot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8in
The only thing i dont like about girl racers is they really dont do major work. They wont do a engine swap them selves or rebuild a motor, but in the end they get the same amout of credit as the person that does it them selves. I know a few girls that wanna hook up there cars put they dont know what to do i tell em you get what you want n i'll do it, who goin get the props for that?? Not me. Im not sayin that there arent any girls out there that dont do all the stuff guys do but there r a few. .
i do all the work on my car and i work on other cars all the time. i am currently rebuilding a crx engine w/a friend and overhauling his moms vette.
i agree with girlsrace2-the dirtier i get the better when it comes to my car. if you walk away from a car clean then you werent working on it.
as far as this whole thread goes...guys here in ga dont like chick racers / car chicks. not any that i have found anyways. i guess they're intimidated. who knows.

Corvette~The only sports car that matters