View Single Post
Old 12-26-2003, 11:15 AM   #157
KoRnboy
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to KoRnboy Send a message via AIM to KoRnboy Send a message via MSN to KoRnboy Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnboy
Re: Re: girl racers are so hot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre927
Performance VTEC will give you worse gas mileage, and Im not sure about your powerband statement. But yeah, VTEC isnt that big a deal anymore. you could get an ls like kornboy has; then turbo it(DIY, to save $$$) or for about the same price, get a gsr. If you want props start a shop(you must have the tools) or have them put a decal with your name on it or something... just tell the girls if they get asked to say you did it. Complainin in here wont do anything. BTW, honestly, not trying to be an ass... but who looks at a girl with a nice car and says... "wow, I bet she did all that shit by herself... no help from anyone...." I dont. Not that it doesnt happen, but I've never seen a girl that even gives off the impression of actually doing the work herself. Sorry ladies... I guess I need to get out more.

I'm actually getting ready to Turbo charge the Integra... but the power band statement, as I understand a non-Vtec of equal HP of a Vtec is quicker because unlike the Vtec you have all the Valves running at once and don't have to wait as long for the HP to increase while RPM's that you do with a Vtec. I did not say Vtec is a performance mod, if anything it's an obstacle, because you have to wait for Vtec to work for you to get full power out of your engine, not MORE power, but the FULL power of your engine, because you are running on 3/4 of the valves? I don't know how many but less than a Non-Vtec is using when not slammed to the floor. Please if I am wrong someone correct me, this is just what I've come to understand the difference being from reading threads here.