Thread: 350z Sucks!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003, 11:02 PM   #188
Hypsi87
I got your v-8 swingin!!!

Send a message via AIM to Hypsi87
wow......interesting....... The mustang is weak right off the showroom floor. Except the '03 cobras. I'm not going to talk about roush or steeda or saleen for two reasons. Your not going to get the power speed or respect out of your Z for the same ammount of money. Number two, ford does not make the horsepower in the roushes or the saleen etc... '03 cobras are the shit. There are two cars that I am very picky about racing on the street in street trim. New cobra, and the Z06 vette. I have seen many cobras run high 11's on stock street tires with just about 1k worth of mods, they are the new Grand National, real fast for little ammounts of money. I've never raced a Z, but I have raced a STI and an Evo 8 and won. I would not be too worried about an sti if I had a cobra. Man some of you Nissan guys need to back off a bit. You some of you guys are acting like you have a bad case of small mans syndrome. So what If someone says a car is faster than yours blah blah blah..... There are people who say that there car is faster than mine but I'm not too worried about it, and some of them are it is a fact of life something will be better than what you have. And these two cars can be compared all cars can be compared. Once you build a car to race it is comparable with all other cars that peolpe are racing. You chose your platform and your engine etc. and you go from there. Don't tell me you would not race a mustang if you had a Z or vise versa just because it is a diffrent class of car. racing is comparing. After saying all of that SCREW YOUR MUSTANG AND SCREW YOUR 350Z GIVE ME A TURBO BUICK AND LETS BRING IT ON!!!!

Grand National. Going fast with class.
Voted FASTEST street car on AF.
Here is the proof!!!
1987 Buick Grand National.
Back in action!!!!
1999 Ford F-250
Tow rig from hell 598 Ft-lbs.
ASE Certified in...
Mobile AC
On Highway medium duty diesel engines.
Off highwayy medium duty diesel engines.
On highway trucks.
Working on the eletronics certification

Member of
A.A.N.B.C- Afer against non boosted crews #2