View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 08:58 PM   #161
crismag
AF Regular

thank you so much guys for your kind responces thanks a lot for keeping me company while im building it coz your kind comments and enthusiasm keeps me goin

Quote:
Hmmm..on a lighter side, galing mo pre! Na clear-coat ba yan? Or you did some compound and wax treatment?

Plus! In this dusty country of ours, I've been thinking of a good place/way to paint to get that dust-free look like what you've got going there.

Where do you paint?
thanks jomz! the car was not top coated, just used tamiya gloss black for this one and i do my painting in the garage, just make sure you have some kind of a container to put it in to avoid dusts, in my case i have a styrofoam ice container beside me when painting

Quote:
Looks beutiful, but can I make a suggestion? get rid of the purple in the trunk, if you painted all the purple, red or yellow, it would match the car much better, just my 2 cents, and my opinion, but i have to say thats one of the most amazing models i have ever seen. cant wait to see it completed.
yeah i know, thats why i already removed the current subs and will be repacing it using references given by jomz on audio setups and it will be red or yellow subs

Quote:
Putangina!

It's so MOTHER FUCKING REAL!

Pardon my French.
hehehehe putangina for thos who do not know means son of a b_tch and by the way its not french, its Filipino

again thanks all! more progress pics to come soon!