Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What do u guys think

Nowik35
04-22-2003, 11:08 PM
Hey i just got a kit on my kit put on and but i live in new england and the roads here arnt exactly perfect so i was just wondeing how do u guys all the ones that have very low cars how do u guys drive and avoid those pot holes or hilly entrances to plases thanx

f1nal zeros
04-23-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Nowik35
Hey i just got a kit on my kit put on and but i live in new england and the roads here arnt exactly perfect so i was just wondeing how do u guys all the ones that have very low cars how do u guys drive and avoid those pot holes or hilly entrances to plases thanx

Well bro with having a lowered car you will have to be cautious, but with a lowered car plus body kit you will have to be very cautious.

As for how to avoid pot hole you will just have to have your eyes glued to the ground watching for holes and jagged roads.

As for how to go over speed bumps or enter hilly entrances you will have to go into them at an angle. When you go over a bump turn the wheel to the left and go over the bump at an angle as to avoid hitting you bumper straight on. Do the same procedure when entering or exiting a hilly entrance.
Good Luck bro.

Add your comment to this topic!