Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Gumball 3000

The_Duke
04-18-2003, 10:59 AM
Unfortunately, this is the best picture I could get of this car; I was running down the street chasing after it. . .

lotustt
04-20-2003, 02:56 PM
theres a few loti in the gumball this year.. elises and esprits!!

SilverLotus340R
04-20-2003, 03:25 PM
the gumball series have always amazed me..

the fact that some people spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on exotic cars..and then push them to the limit and ruin some of them..

but hey im not complaining...looks like good tv to me! plus some of them are made for that but w/e

the lotus look nice this year...last time they were old Esprits and beaten up pretty bad

i remember seeing on one of the websites and a brand new M coupe (BMW) was ripped apart..so sad

WhiteBlur
04-20-2003, 10:34 PM
oh yeah i heard about the gumball rally goin thru sf just like a week ago or something, my friends brother went there and took pictures and his friend also filmed it I havent seen the pictures yet but i cant wait!

rob_e
04-30-2003, 06:43 AM
That's imran niazi's car.

There are more pics of his car at http://www.niazi.net/cars/

cheers
Rob

niazi
05-01-2003, 05:05 PM
Cool... thats my car. Sorry you couldn't get better pics of it. You should come to one of our get togethers... if you want a better look at the esprits.

Though I don't know of an event planned... except for one in san luis obispo in june. maybe subscribe to the bayareaespritgroup on groups.yahoo.com . just disable getting emails and once in a while go into it and see if we have events planned.

I am assuming that you live around here

Imran
http://www.niazi.net/cars

texas360modena
05-19-2003, 03:11 AM
Thanks for all the great pictures! Your Lotus is very nice!
:D

kidstuff
10-16-2003, 08:28 PM
yeah gumball was real fun.
i cant wait to go next year. we are supposed to be getting a lotus esprit to upgrade the turbos and pistons on for the next gumball race. we were in the twin turbo lamborghini sponsored by hustler club

Add your comment to this topic!