2of9
04-14-2003, 04:29 PM
How many Zondas are in this world?? I heard 125, but correct me if im wrong

alli
05-13-2003, 04:02 PM
:D tyietyetyi

TheWretchedBeaver
06-05-2003, 04:25 PM
on the top gear review of teh zonda roadster they said that only 35 zondas have been sold, that seems like to low a volume for the company to still be in buisness though

jsb88
06-13-2003, 12:18 PM
But remember that 40 roadsters will be made, so they will in fact be more common!!! in 2006, Zonda will release a new car, also designed by Horacio Pagani, and I was going to say 35 when I saw this thread... saw it in CAR magazine

McLarenF1GTR
06-17-2003, 04:04 AM
Hi All.

First time on this chat forum. Like you Im a Supercar lover, but dont yet own one unfortunately.. But I have been lucky enough to have rides/driven in a RHD Zonda CS12, McLaren LM, Viper, Diablo SV, and TVR Cerbera Speed 12. Still chasing my first ride in a Ferrari though..

I can say without hesitation the quickest car I have ever been in is none of the above, which may sound odd.. But I wont get into this on my first post.. It had a big V8 and won LeMan's in 1966 (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and beat everything around until finally being pipped in 1970 - if this helps?

To remove any confusion and mis-info about the Zonda check out their official site. Their design house is what keeps them alive, as Mr Pagini Zonda was one of the original rockstar's on the Countach project... Then helped with the Diablo I think, before flying solo in his own company..

Cheers.

Official Homepage (http://www.paganiautomobili.it)

For a nice informative (non-biased) fan's perspective see;
http://www.paganizonda.com

Menu dei Motori
07-02-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by jsb88
But remember that 40 roadsters will be made, so they will in fact be more common!!! in 2006, Zonda will release a new car, also designed by Horacio Pagani, and I was going to say 35 when I saw this thread... saw it in CAR magazine

really?
do you already have more infos?

jsb88
07-05-2003, 03:46 PM
Just that during his interview with EVO he was drawing little pictures and lines, just little sketches of what it might be like. no pictures, or information.

I know of someone soon going to recieve a RHD Zonda C12s, metallic blue. No it isn't me, don't get your hopes up.

Jason Doucette
12-26-2003, 01:09 PM
I can say without hesitation the quickest car I have ever been in is none of the above, which may sound odd.. But I wont get into this on my first post.. It had a big V8 and won LeMan's in 1966 (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and beat everything around until finally being pipped in 1970 - if this helps? I don't know much about older cars, but you wouldn't be talking about the Shebly Cobra 427, would you?

jesteraver
05-24-2004, 06:07 AM

I hardly trust CAR magazine for a reliable source. I havent seen any new info on the McLAREN dealership and McLAREN making new supercars, it was in one of their 2003 magazines!

vanquish89
05-27-2004, 07:42 AM
an answer to the original question... there have been 35 convertibles sold only a few have been built and only around 25-30 coupes have been built my step dad caught a glimpse of one of only 7 in the uk the other day on the road! i was very impressed lol!

Styledoesntscream
12-30-2004, 01:10 PM
Hi All.

First time on this chat forum. Like you Im a Supercar lover, but dont yet own one unfortunately.. But I have been lucky enough to have rides/driven in a RHD Zonda CS12, McLaren LM, Viper, Diablo SV, and TVR Cerbera Speed 12. Still chasing my first ride in a Ferrari though..

I can say without hesitation the quickest car I have ever been in is none of the above, which may sound odd.. But I wont get into this on my first post.. It had a big V8 and won LeMan's in 1966 (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and beat everything around until finally being pipped in 1970 - if this helps?

To remove any confusion and mis-info about the Zonda check out their official site. Their design house is what keeps them alive, as Mr Pagini Zonda was one of the original rockstar's on the Countach project... Then helped with the Diablo I think, before flying solo in his own company..

Cheers.

Official Homepage (http://www.paganiautomobili.it)

For a nice informative (non-biased) fan's perspective see;
http://www.paganizonda.com

Howly cow! you drove a Speed 12 and McLaren!!!???
Have pics? are you a journalist?

YukiHime
01-08-2005, 03:48 PM
With the Car and Driver(February 2005's issue) on my hand right now, it says 47...

ricki camarillo
10-18-2005, 02:26 AM
hi everyone. I own a magazine in my country. I know the great Horacio Pagani. The official numbers are: ´till today ( 18/10/2005) there are 65 Zondas running in the world. 8 belong to Pagani´s factory for testing use. 57 were sold, and nobody´ve died in a Zonda crash afortunately.
they hope to make 25 Zonda F this year.
Pagani is a very good person and he is a genius.
sorry if my english isn´t good enought.

ricki camarillo
10-18-2005, 03:18 AM
I forgot...there are five zondas running in the USA...´till today 10/18/2005. and it was difficult for the owners to take the cars to USA ( for US laws controls)
sorry but my english is not good enought.

ricki camarillo
10-25-2005, 02:32 AM
57 were sold...(including 5 taken to U.S.A)
8 are in Pagani´s factory for testings
an argentinian guy owns a Zonda...but he uses his car only when he goes to Europe...the car is in a garage in Europe. lucky guy, isn´t it?

sorry but my english is not good enought

zoka
01-08-2006, 10:22 AM
For now there are 60 zondas 59 have their owners and 1 is maked for crash tests !

Add your comment to this topic!