TURBO for RSX Type-S

BhSAsiAnBOi
04-13-2003, 04:07 PM
Hey guys! I own a 03 RSX type-S and I was wondering what is the best turbo for my car? What size, the brand, high performance, and give me high quality???

Zippy
04-13-2003, 04:10 PM
In a couple months, get back to us on that one. GReddy has their prototype kit, along w/ many others, however the problem is with the returnless fuel system. Many companies are still working on that aspect of the kit, then they shoud be ready to go.

edman24
04-14-2003, 01:15 PM
your first mistake was buying the type s if you knew you were goin to turbo. the regular rsx starts with lower compression and would have been easier to boost. but youre not stuck so dont worry about it.

tenzoracerevovii
04-16-2003, 12:04 AM
have you guys seen the hks turbo kit for the rsx type-s? looks quite appetizing to me. i just wish i had an rsx type-s though. i didn't really like them at first, but they're starting to grow on me. the k-series motors are still taking a bit to get used to. i still think of the b-series as my buddy.........:p

Zippy
04-16-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by tenzoracerevovii
have you guys seen the hks turbo kit for the rsx type-s? looks quite appetizing to me. i just wish i had an rsx type-s though. i didn't really like them at first, but they're starting to grow on me. the k-series motors are still taking a bit to get used to. i still think of the b-series as my buddy.........:p

you will soon be thinking of the k-series as your god... :p

Add your comment to this topic!