Page updated on 05-23-2018

Window Help

02-15-2010, 10:06 AM
Ok so I have a 91 integra LS and someone recently busted out my driver side window (the one to the right in the picture). I got it replaced, however the molding piece that acts as a "guide" for the driver window was lost so I need to replace it. I've been googling around but cannot find anything so I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the piece is called and where I could find it?

The problem I'm running into is when I roll up my window it goes up instead of curving to fit the weatherstripping, it also happens when I open and close my door, thus during the winter especially over night I come out and the inside of my windshield is frosted as well as the outside.

Add your comment to this topic!