rodeo abs;fuel pump and more

rodcres
02-09-2010, 10:21 AM
hi i'm from belize i bought a isuzu rodeo 1999 a year ago because of looks not knowing it was a bad investment . first the fuel pump burned then the trans makes a noise when shifting now the abs makes a noise like a dry pump. every single part for my rodeo have to be ordered through internet and it is very expensive

2000izusu
02-09-2010, 11:50 AM
good times! life with an 11 year old vehicle. what motor do you have? anything we can help with? mike

Klownicle
02-25-2010, 08:57 AM
You are completely off base with a bad investment, my 99 passport has 160K miles on it and it purs like a kitten. Any problem I have had with this car has been very cheap to repair. This forum is a huge resource for this very popular vehicle. Just about every problem you will ever experience will be listed here with quick and almost do it yourself repair options.

Not sure how your ABS can make a noise... but id look into your range mode sensor aka neutral safety switch with your transmission.

And not that I'm recommending it, but if cost is a issue you can try ebay for your parts.

If all these issues happened to you upon owning it, it likely was not taking care of or someone waited till the last minute to fix them.

I love my 99 passport, Ive had it since 110K, I will drive it into the ground.

Add your comment to this topic!