Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1984 B2200 Diesel

jpfendler
02-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Hi guys, this is my first post here but I think my new acquisition will make me a regular. I am the proud owner of a 1984 mazda b2200 diesel with 126,000 miles. I just picked it up today on Charleston, SC and drove it back here to Savannah. It rides nice but the body needs a little work. There are a couple of rust holes in the bed and one on the passenger side front fender but other than that it looks pretty good. There are a couple of dents but nothing major. The interior is rough but I am not worried about that right now. If any one has any pics of their b series with the same body style I would be interested to see what you have done. I would also like to see some pics of some interiors to start thinking about what I want to do. Thanks.

P.S. I am calling it "Darth Diesel" for now until I decide how I want to paint it.

oldgray
03-05-2010, 04:40 PM
I don't see any of those on the roads around here anymore...well maybe one. I have an 87 B2000 so I can't share any pictures, as if I could find any. Good luck with the old girl! In Florida, it would be an antique in three years!

Add your comment to this topic!