Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Big Time GA Meet June 2010

Linchmob
01-30-2010, 10:47 AM
The 2010 Supra and Tuner meet will be at the Atlanta Dragway on Friday June 18th. The gates will open for us at 3:30 pm, racing and open test and tune will begin at 6:30 pm and the ending time will be 11pm.$10 to get in, $20 to race as many passes as you want.There are motels very close by, and many restaurants nearby. Telling everyone this far in advance will give time for the word to spread and ppl to get off early or get the day off from work. We are hoping for all the people that attended last years GA meet to be there and a whole lot more. I am very excited about this years meet. Last year there were I believe 27 Supras to show up. Like I said there is a huge parking lot and a snack/drink stand there in the parking lot. Me and Cody will give away a drink to everyone that arrives. Spread the word people, any questions just ask me for details or directions. Atlanta Dragway has a website. www.atlantadragway.com (http://www.atlantadragway.com/) IF IT RAINS the date will be the following Friday the 25th of June at the same time. Thanks ppls
I do not freqeunt this site very often so contacting me VIA email would be good clinch87@yahoo.com (clinch87@yahoo.com).

This meet is posted on Supraforums, Supramania, CelicaSupra.com, and the Atlanta Dragway sites. I will make around 500 flyers when we get closer and pass them out at the Tuner Face-Off and at all nearby shops, NOPI, and others. Any help in advertising would be appreciated, email me.

Add your comment to this topic!