Page updated on 05-25-2018

Shifter Rod Part

01-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Some years ago, I installed a short-shifter on my car (1997 Acura Integra GS-R). Well, the car got stolen, and I'm trying to put it back together in as stock form as I can.
When I took the old shifter out, I removed a plate that holds the 'ball' of the shifter up, and have since lost it. Does anybody know where I can find such a part outside of a junkyard? I've called a few places and they have no idea where I can find it.
What is the damned thing even called?
Thanks in advance.

01-08-2010, 07:50 PM
i think i have an extra one, or can get it from my local j/y..should be pretty cheap...

01-24-2010, 02:05 PM
Excellent. How much do you want for that part?

Add your comment to this topic!