Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Atlanta Area Mechanics

thebonjo
01-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Does anyone know of any good mechanics in the Atlanta area? Obviously the dealer that I bought the car at does not service Isuzu’s anymore, and I’m having a hard time finding a Honda dealer to perform the work. I am looking to have the timing belt service done along with a bunch of other things(fix the broken horn, drivetain clunk, etc). I’ve owed my ’99 Rodeo since it was new, and I want to keep it going a few more years. Thanks in advance.

danielsatur
01-07-2010, 03:27 PM
Ask for drug, alcohol, and criminal background check.

rgzcustom
01-31-2010, 08:09 AM
Does anyone know of any good mechanics in the Atlanta area? Obviously the dealer that I bought the car at does not service Isuzu’s anymore, and I’m having a hard time finding a Honda dealer to perform the work. I am looking to have the timing belt service done along with a bunch of other things(fix the broken horn, drivetain clunk, etc). I’ve owed my ’99 Rodeo since it was new, and I want to keep it going a few more years. Thanks in advance.

Wayne's Auto Service on Peachtree Pkwy (Hwy 141) in the Suwannee - John's Creek area is familiar with the Rodeos and has very reasonable pricing.

Add your comment to this topic!