Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Electric Shock Door System

knightjp
01-07-2010, 12:45 PM
I kinda live in an area where there are groups of guys going around late nights. On many occasions, if they see that someone in the neighbourhood has a nice car, or, has a car that is better than what their parent's drive, they take a key to it.
I've had to done to my car twice and we can't really complain to the cops because, its hard to find out who is vandelizing your car when you are asleep.
Sometimes, they let the air out of the tires.

I was watching James Bond "Tomorrow Never Dies" and thought, and wished there was to electrify the door handles on my car when it is locked and neutralize it when its open.

Any ideas if there is a system available??

RahX
01-07-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm pretty sure it would come with a nice lawsuit if you were able to find one.

knightjp
01-07-2010, 11:54 PM
I'm pretty sure it would come with a nice lawsuit if you were able to find one.
I'd risk it for a little justice. The police over here won't do a thing about such stuff. They know it happens and yet all they do is give you a paper stating that its your fault and make you file an insurance claim to get your car painted.
If they are not willing to do something about it.....:evillol:

akboss
01-08-2010, 07:43 AM
Go and get a quadruple clearcoat, like a candy shell on your paint!

knightjp
01-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Go and get a quadruple clearcoat, like a candy shell on your paint!
What will that do??

Shpuker
01-08-2010, 10:50 PM
I'd risk it for a little justice. The police over here won't do a thing about such stuff. They know it happens and yet all they do is give you a paper stating that its your fault and make you file an insurance claim to get your car painted.
If they are not willing to do something about it.....:evillol:

what if someone leans on your car by accident in a parking lot...

knightjp
01-09-2010, 12:29 AM
what if someone leans on your car by accident in a parking lot...

If I do get the system, it has to have two levels of security. Obviously one will just lock the car, which is good for a mall parking lot. And when I'm at home, which is where all the vandalizing happens, I'll set it to electrify itself.

Shpuker
01-09-2010, 01:09 AM
If I do get the system, it has to have two levels of security. Obviously one will just lock the car, which is good for a mall parking lot. And when I'm at home, which is where all the vandalizing happens, I'll set it to electrify itself.

What happens if some little kid brushes your car as he walks past :rofl: just seems like a terrible idea to me

icovernanotech
01-27-2010, 08:22 AM
...love the idea! If in fact you ever find such a handy device, please let me know:D Till then however, try looking up iCover Nanotechnology, they have protective water based products for the clear coat... maybe this alleviates ur issue. Otherwise, try tying a Rottweiler to the car's handle... that'll definitely work wonders! Ciao!

knightjp
01-27-2010, 11:12 AM
...love the idea! If in fact you ever find such a handy device, please let me know:D Till then however, try looking up iCover Nanotechnology, they have protective water based products for the clear coat... maybe this alleviates ur issue. Otherwise, try tying a Rottweiler to the car's handle... that'll definitely work wonders! Ciao!

I did a little search. The kit is available. But unfortunately for me, US law states that it cannot be shipped outside of the US as a kit. :disappoin
It is available at those armored car customizing shops. Apparently its a popular item on the armoured 4x4 or limo.

If you live in the US, you could probably have it through the link below:

www.designarmor.com

Gojirr
04-16-2010, 03:55 AM
I know a guy who hooked his car up like that.
He had the same problem. He used a second 12V battery in the trunk.
I don't remember the details but I do remember the Police made him disconnect it as long as it was sitting in a public access.
The people who told were the same people who were messing with his car.
What a world.

Jon.321
10-04-2015, 10:00 PM
So I've been looking for a kit for my car that makes the handles shock and I found this website.

http://chargedsolutions.wix.com/electric-solutions

Just make sure to contact them first.

Add your comment to this topic!