Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

RAV4 info

newcarowner
01-04-2010, 11:14 AM
I am thinking about buying RAV4 and would be interested in hearing opinions about it.
http://www.cars-suvs-trucks.com/toyota/rav4.html

OzzyO
06-30-2010, 12:30 AM
You may have bought one by now but I have a 2006 Rav4, I like it alot, there really good on gas because they don't have a full time 4 wheel drive system, mine has heated mirrors, which I like, where I live we get alot of snow and thats a nice option. Mine also has a 6 cd changer, love that, they drive very nice and you don't need the V6 the 4 cylinder has lots of power believe me compared to my 94 4 Runner, which I still have and drive, the Rav4 is a much more road worthy car where my 4Runner will go just about any where on or off road. If your not going to be going off road alot buy the Rav4, I don't think you will be sorry, there are all kinds of cup holders and mine also has 3-4 lighter plugs that are used for running your laptop, a fridge, if your on a trip, you can also buy a converter that plugs into these plugs and you can use just about anything to plug into it, take it for a test Drive and then make up your mind.
Theres also an option I really like, it has seperate heat and cooling for both driver and passenger, my wife can have the air conditioning cooling her and I have my side on low heat if I find it to cold, very nice and comes in very handy when on a long trip lol.
Good Luck :smokin:

Add your comment to this topic!