Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2004.5 Ram 3500 Cummins Automatic

Alice
01-02-2010, 11:53 PM
I normally am here posting the many problems I have with my Chev Suburban 6.5, but I think it's time I turned my husband onto this site.

He's got this Ram one ton diesel automatic that doesnt want to shift from 1st into 2nd. Oh he has a way of making it but it sounds ugly, and I wont be riding in it until he gets that fixed. Hoping someone here might be able to help him before he completely wrecks something which seems to be his way of finding out what the real problem was. It also has a transmission cooler leak. The leak is some where up front but he cant seem to find it. So was wondering if that was a common problem you guys over here in the Dodge department might be able to tell him about.

Starting off a post for him, if I get any response I think he'll be more than happy to take it from there. And just so you guys dont think he's...:screwy: I have to tell you he thinks his Dodge is the "best" and my old Chev 6.5 belongs in the dump. He's tried to trade it in a few times over the years, even threatened to never fix it again. Thank gawd I have you guys, a diesel mech that has worked on the 6.5s for years and can cry on demand when I have to.

Add your comment to this topic!