Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

how long

Midnight Racer
04-10-2003, 06:14 AM
I still haven't recieved the payment for my HLJ order.It has been a week and they haven't sent me an email stating how much I have to pay.Does it take this long?

exhaust smoke
04-10-2003, 06:24 AM
It is not unusual to have to wait longer than a week. You'll be notified of the full amount when they send you an email telling you that you order has shipped. Also, it depends whether the items you ordered are in stock.

Midnight Racer
04-10-2003, 06:57 AM
All of them where in stock.

flyonthewall
04-10-2003, 07:22 AM
Often its about 2 weeks or so before the funds are taken from my account. In some cases i've received the goods before the money has gone. I'm sure this is just to do with negotiations with Visa and the banks etc. I'm no finance guru, i just pays my money and gets me goods!

nervestrikes
04-10-2003, 08:33 AM
I have had the same thing from HLJ. They will not charge your account until you recieve the merchandise in hand. Up untill you get the merchandise it is like they put a hold on the account, but you will recieve the price of the total product and shippment the day it is shipped so like some of the guys said maybe it hasn't been shipped yet do to an infinite many reasons such as SARS :D ( just kidding)

primera man
04-10-2003, 02:23 PM
They take around 7-14 days i have found when i have ordered though them.

RallyRaider
04-10-2003, 04:44 PM
Have you checked the status of your order on their website? Can often take them two weeks to ship even if everything is in stock. They will email you when they ship.

One thing I have noticed with Japanese credit card transactions it that they take quite a while to come though. Often up to a month after the payment is authorised. This happens with all Japanese companies I've delt with, not just HLJ. Must be something to do with their financial processes.

exhaust smoke
04-11-2003, 04:56 AM
Don't worry mate, you'll get your stuff.

Like what Rallyraider said, the credit card transactions in Japan are slow. I experienced an order cock up a couple of months back. HLJ said I will be compensated, but warned that it takes time for such transactions to clear.

If you haven't heard anything yet, do what Pman suggested and do an order check on their website.

Add your comment to this topic!