2004 Tahoe problems

jordanmama
12-17-2009, 08:36 PM
#1 My driver's side heat is blowing cool but other vents are warm...and when the A/C is on, the driver's side air sometimes starts blowing really hot air, and other vents are blowing cold. I have seen several things that say the problem with the A/C is the actuator, could that issue be related to the heater as well?

#2 the drivers seat motor makes a humming sound when unlocking the car and stops when I either push a number recall button or move the seat. Also, the driver's seat is not retaining the memory that's set.

Please help!

j cAT
12-18-2009, 09:13 AM
#1 My driver's side heat is blowing cool but other vents are warm...and when the A/C is on, the driver's side air sometimes starts blowing really hot air, and other vents are blowing cold. I have seen several things that say the problem with the A/C is the actuator, could that issue be related to the heater as well?

#2 the drivers seat motor makes a humming sound when unlocking the car and stops when I either push a number recall button or move the seat. Also, the driver's seat is not retaining the memory that's set.

Please help!

the heater core has coolant flowing thru it even if it where 120deg f out side...there is no control valves here like in the old days....

since you appear to have the fully auto matic a/c control panel this malfunction may be the a/c computer system is defective....could also be the temperature control door motor or debris in the air ducting preventing these doors from moving..your vehicle should have a air duct filter in the air duct under the glove box..if this filter was removed then the debris is very possible as your cause of these issues you have.

with your seat issues it may mean the door controller unit needs replacing...especially if rain gets/has gotten to it..

jordanmama
12-18-2009, 09:39 AM
thanks

Add your comment to this topic!