Jdm Ecu

Prelewd
04-09-2003, 08:31 PM
Were there any 4WS H22A ludes? Does the 4WS on my lude have anything to do with the ecu? I imagine it does.

I'm doing an H22 swap this summer into my SI, but want to keep the 4WS. Anything else special that will hinder this swap?

york2600
04-12-2003, 01:06 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but wasn't 4WS in the model before his. Wouldn't that have been before the H22.

crxlvr
04-12-2003, 03:21 PM
obviously if he has a 92 with 4WS then they were available on the later model years, but im not sure if you can keep your 4WS if you swap, cuz im sure the ecu controls some of it, like when to control the wheels inversely(low speed) and equally(high speed).

Prelewd
04-21-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by crxlvr
obviously if he has a 92 with 4WS then they were available on the later model years, but im not sure if you can keep your 4WS if you swap, cuz im sure the ecu controls some of it, like when to control the wheels inversely(low speed) and equally(high speed).

I know it can be done, and has been done, but I was really wondering if there was an ECU I could just borrow out of a jap-spec h22 powered 4WS lude. I'm going to talk to the guys at the local speedshop (speedline) and see what they say. I'll report back here if I find something out. :sun:

Add your comment to this topic!