Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1991 civic dx for sale

jason-1995fbody
11-23-2009, 07:28 PM
ok im putting my civic up for sale soon give you guys first chance

its a 91 civic hb dx 5 speed dpfi 1.5 98% factory it has 140000 miles on it did the timing belt at 100000 also did the clutch at around 110000 recent tune up not sure of the mileage when i did it but you get the piont its been well maintained the exhaust fell off so it has a glass pack with a side exit, it still has 13 all the way around in decent shape just did the rear brake lines (steel from hose to body) brakes are decent all around intieror is fair windshield is badly cracked ac does not work needs the condesor, it does smoke when you first start it and under hard excelertion but other wise it runs great got 38 mpg last i checked it is black with kameleon accents on the trim and such, its not a great paint job up close only hade a quart of black and a few ounces of kameleon paint ill post pics later any how if you get past the miss spellings and lack of punctuation im asking $500 for it to sell quick (need fast chrismas money) i live near south bend indiana if you are interested let me know
thanks

jason-1995fbody
11-28-2009, 05:48 PM
Sold

Add your comment to this topic!