Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Upgrading to a.....

lilsweets3138
11-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Hey guys,I really have some shi**y news.As of now my cavalier is NO more. It was involved in a car accident and it was not my fault.They were at fault.The whole left side was hit starting in the middle and towards the rear.It was smashed in and is considered totaled.:shakehead To repair it would cost over 9k and that is not worth fixing.This really goes over the whole value of the car. As for insurance it was covered for injury and If it was ever stolen.

I still can't beleive this has happend,I am so sad. I guess this is a normal feeling.I mean Iv'e worked so hard on it. Everytime I see it I cry:confused:

I just wanted to tell everyone on here..thanks for all the help everyone has ever offered and all your advise too.This forumn really helped me and I wanted you all to know that.

But the good news is I do have a new car....and I am really proud of this one. I plan on doing some work to it but it's so nice It really doesen't require any.

Here it ishttp://thm-a03.yimg.com/image/8990b87a30bd1f84

2002 Ford Mustang Gt Convertible..this is a HOT car:biggrin:
I won't be leaving AutomotiveForumn completely,I'll be right around the corner in the mustang forums so thats a good thing. I hope you guys like it.

Thanks again,
Christina

manicmechanix
11-12-2009, 12:51 AM
My condolences for your cavalier :). I haven't went over to the Ford forum much since the chevy forum has a lot of post, but maybe I should since I don't consider the Mustang to be truely a Ford :grinno:. Btw, your car pic isn't showing up for me. Good luck with your 'stang.

jakegday
11-20-2009, 09:17 AM
i totalled my 98 last november and they gave me $2800 for it. (well, $2500 and they "made" me keep it) how much did you get for yours?

i see that you, much like me, made one hell of an upgrade because of it! if it wasnt for my newborn son at the time i too would be driving a newer mustang GT right now (no way in hell i would own a 2 door while using a car seat everyday) good luck with your new car!

Add your comment to this topic!