I'm baaaaaaaack...

longlivetheZ
11-07-2009, 02:46 PM
What's goin on everyone?!

Been a looooooooong time since I've been on here (nearly a year...081222 was last logon!) so I thought I'd drop in to see what's new.

How's everyone doin? Delerious...k3...stealth...I don't even know who's around any more!

What's new? Anyone have any new Zs? I STILL have my 88NA!!! lol

All kinds of other shit has changed on my end though. I'm a US Marine now, stationed in 29 Palms, CA...married...have a daughter...all kinds of new shit. Been busy busy.

k3smostwanted
11-21-2009, 11:45 AM
What's goin on everyone?!

Been a looooooooong time since I've been on here (nearly a year...081222 was last logon!) so I thought I'd drop in to see what's new.

How's everyone doin? Delerious...k3...stealth...I don't even know who's around any more!

What's new? Anyone have any new Zs? I STILL have my 88NA!!! lol

All kinds of other shit has changed on my end though. I'm a US Marine now, stationed in 29 Palms, CA...married...have a daughter...all kinds of new shit. Been busy busy.

Nobody comes around these necks much anymore. I sign in every once in a while when I am bored and think about it. Congrats on ya wife and kid and thanks much for your service.

I sold my Z32 long ago. Meddled with a couple of sport bikes before buying a B5 Audi S4, now selling that and going to buy a WRX STI I think.

Nice hearing from you and glad you are doing good man.

DeleriousZ
08-15-2010, 06:24 AM
haha heya LLTZ... long time no see ;)

longlivetheZ
08-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Wow...just happened to pop in real quick and was like "damn...he posted in here about 2 weeks ago"...lol...one time where resurrecting a dead thread is ok in my book!

How's it goin guys!?

I see the Z's turbo shit the bed, D. That's rough man. As long as it didn't take anything else with it I suppose it could be worse. Another reason to upgrade turbo!

Thanks for the kind words, K3. I too, as you can see, don't get on here much. I don't have a Z at the moment, either. I'm probably going to buy a Z32TT when I get back from my first deployment though. I've seen loooooooooots of really nice ones on the Z1 motorsports website for sale for not a lot of money so I'll probably start looking there. I did try to get an '05 SRT-4 a few weeks ago that was PERFECT but my credit sucks too bad...story of my life. I have a 2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V though so it could be worse I suppose...:-D

I just happened to get on right now kinda matter of fact and I'm glad I did. Good to see all of you guys are hanging in there!

Add your comment to this topic!