New Site Dedicated to Racing!!

racerbids
09-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Greetings, I am new to this forum and just wanted to let everyone know I am owner of a site called: removed by Moderator it is a completely free
to use online auction dedicated just to all things racing. The is no registration fees, no listing fees, no buyers fees and NO final value fees.
No credit cards or checking info will ever be asked for.
I built removed by Moderator for the racing community, our catagories span from collectibles to complete cars and all points in between.
If you can't find a catagory you need just ask and we might be able to add it for you.
We are a NEW online site so don't be scared to start your listing NOW, By the end of the week I will have over 25 ads placed in magazines,
forums, banner ads and more. I would suggest starting any auctions now for 2 weeks to give time for our following to build.
As a bonus I will be giving the first completed sale users both buyer and seller a free removed by Moderator hat. They are hot off the presses and
a great design!
PLEASE only register 1 time and be sure to read the FAQ and all the other info to get aquainted to the site.
I hope all the users of this forum will find it enjoyable and profitable.
Thank-you

'97ventureowner
09-29-2009, 01:56 PM
be sure to read the FAQ and all the other info to get aquainted to the site.

Before posting you should have taken your own advice and read this site's CommunityGuidelines (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/guidelines.html), as it pertains to advertising here.

VR43000GT
09-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Felt like I was reading this through a telescope, good lord.

Chiquae07
09-30-2009, 12:30 AM
same here.

TorchedStealth
09-30-2009, 01:36 AM
Hmm why do I feel I've read this before? Lol

Gohan Ryu
09-30-2009, 04:42 PM
We should all go to that guy's website and fill it with spam and links to AF.

Add your comment to this topic!