Gta Vice City

alphalanos
04-06-2003, 03:53 PM
Where is the garage or how do I get it? Is there a certain number of missions I have to do? I just got to the lady who says "come and get some stew at my kitchen" or something. Uhhh its right around where you meet the Cuban guy and you race the boat through the checkpoints to determine if you have big"cajones" lol

crxlvr
04-06-2003, 10:20 PM
you need to buy some property with a garage first before you can save your whips. they are all over the place, the car dealer, the house at the end of block going to prawn island near the mall, there is a skyscraper, find the map of locations on www.gamefaqs.com to find a place to stash your ride.

jon@af
04-07-2003, 12:49 PM
If I were to buy ANY property first, buy the car dealership. This generates $9000 dollars once you have stolen all the cars on the list that is in the lower level, you get certain cars for each list you complete and you have 4 different garages to store your vehicles in. It's bomb. After that I would buy the condo near the stadium for their garages and the helicopter that it has.

alphalanos
04-28-2003, 03:31 PM
i beat the game and got all the cars but whats this about a condo? i dont think ive seen the little house symbol for that. is it near ammunation, in front of the arena? is there a news chopper on top of it? i have just about all the other property thats what im looking for anything else to buy.

KeGrO
04-28-2003, 11:04 PM
yeah thats exactly where it is, its on the right if you are going from love fist's missions to the arena, theres no real road, its just like grass, you'll be able to see garages

Add your comment to this topic!