09-08-2009, 03:05 PM
hopfully someone out there has parts or a parts car (1982 240d). my friend is in need of a drivers side rear lower control arm. heres the deal my friend bought the car and the previous owner told him he needed something welded (not being to specific) and one pot hole later the strut blows through the controll arm. the really bad part is that its his only vehicle and he is a student at akron u (wayne campus). so he drives to and from school and work with almost no rear suspension. if anyone has the part or can help in any way shape or form please pm me or text or call my friend (330)310-2343-james.

Add your comment to this topic!