Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

The dodge viper is the best!!!!

viperluvr2002
10-25-2001, 02:44 PM
Dodge vipers are the best
you barely tap the gas and your going 50:devil:

zero-kool-420
10-25-2001, 02:49 PM
i think that the new dodge viper is not that good :mad: they are not the same. the old ones are the shit the rt/10:finger: :smoker2: :smoka:
i think they are the bomb.

YogsVR4
10-29-2001, 12:26 PM
I've driven the RT10 and its a whole lot more fun to drive then the coup. Theres just something about having the top down.

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

F20C
11-09-2001, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by viperluvr2002
Dodge vipers are the best
you barely tap the gas and your going 50:devil:

That also increase your chance of speeding ticket greatly.

Viper 10
11-10-2001, 01:57 AM
Hell, you can hit 58 mph in 1st gear and 85 in 2nd (the final gear ratio is 3.07). Even with these high gears, I can break the tires loose on my 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd gear shifts (that's what torque is all about). My paint job is enough to get me a ticket. Believe me when I say that you tend to be more conscious of the traffic laws when you drive a Viper. I also go out of my way to let police officers drive my Snake.

I save all of my racing for the tracks. That's where I can bleed of a little testosterone without hurting others. the fastest I have been in my Snake is in the low 170's on the front tsraight of a local road racing track. Ironically enough, another Viper passed me going quite a bit faster than me. Top speed on a GTS Coupe is 192 mph, and my nerve runs out well before that.

Be safe and have a great Veteran's Day weekend.

Brad

F20C
11-10-2001, 05:08 AM
The fastest I been in a car was 190mph in a modify NSX. Good thing I wasn't driving because it was hell lot scary than 150mph in S2000.

F20C
11-10-2001, 05:08 AM
Past 160mph I get real nervous.

Viper 10
11-10-2001, 10:38 AM
For me, the scariest part was running out of straight-away on the track and catching the bad air turbulence off of the spoilers from the Viper race car after he passed me. My car virtually floated for a few seconds (which seemed like hours). I don't have anywhere (as in a track) that has enough room to do a top speed run at. I have never hit these speeds on an open highway.

Where did you do your high speed runs? Was the NSX run on an open highway? Have you ever tracked your S2000 or S4 (because they are truly designed for the track)? Where in Canada do you live?

Brad

F20C
11-10-2001, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Viper 10
For me, the scariest part was running out of straight-away on the track and catching the bad air turbulence off of the spoilers from the Viper race car after he passed me. My car virtually floated for a few seconds (which seemed like hours). I don't have anywhere (as in a track) that has enough room to do a top speed run at. I have never hit these speeds on an open highway.

Where did you do your high speed runs? Was the NSX run on an open highway? Have you ever tracked your S2000 or S4 (because they are truly designed for the track)? Where in Canada do you live?

Brad

The NSX run was done by my friend on a highway where there is nobody within 15km.

I have went to Auto X with S2000. I also went to track for a couple times with whole bunch of other friends.

F20C
11-10-2001, 10:06 PM
Vancouver BC.

Viper 10
11-10-2001, 11:16 PM
I've got several hundred relatives in Vancouver. The live all over the place from Oakridge, Burnaby, West Van, Surry and all points in between (everywhere but Richmond). Our family is one of the earliest Chinese settlers and business people.

I go up every year to visit family. The exchange rate is awsome for us. My favorite hotel is the Four Seasons in downtown. I used to like the Hotel Van until they went on strike and left me out in the cold without warning.

Vancouver is one of the prettiest cities that I know. Places like Stanley Park, Grouse Mountain and Whistler are the best.

Brad

F20C
11-12-2001, 02:35 PM
Yah I love Vancouver it so pretty. However the Canadian Tax are awful.

viperluvr2002
11-14-2001, 02:24 PM
I could care a less about speeding tickets as long as I'm having fun and no one is getting hurt its all good:cool: :angel:

Whitebread
12-25-2001, 01:56 PM
But you get points on your licence and then you can't drive at all.

Viper 10
12-25-2001, 02:43 PM
Get enough tickets, get cancelled by insurance. Better yet, don't pay your tickets or drive without insurance and then you get impounded. Drive over 100mph and get thrown in jail for reckless endangerment (as well as impound the car). What a way to make your day, right?

Not a very bright attitude to have when driving a Viper (or any other car). I get my rocks off at the race track. Getting ticketed on the street for stupid things isn't worth losing my car (or my life) over.

nastyZCar
08-12-2002, 10:16 PM
I had a viper pick me up at school last year..it was a 2001 modified GTS (but i like the roadster more) and we layed two 13" patches of 335 rubber in front of my school. but the best part was when we found a straight stretch! the car was 506 HP and just over 550 lb-ft torque. we dropped that pedal and before i knew it, i looked over at the speedo and it read 293 km/h!!!:devil: im pretty sure that is close to 190 mph, and that is the fastest i have ever been in a car. what an expierence..talk about unbeleivable power. long live the snake!:smoka:

Add your comment to this topic!