Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Where can I get Fujimi Replacement Parts ?

250 Testa Rossa
08-18-2009, 10:38 PM
I was working on my new project : Fujimi's 1967 Porsche 911R. I pushed the body off my workbench accidentally, and rolled over the body accidentally. The body was destroyed beyond repair.
I need your help

Thanks

:headshake
:crying:

klutz_100
08-18-2009, 10:55 PM
The search button is always a good place to start......

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=2571426

250 Testa Rossa
08-18-2009, 11:40 PM
Ok... :eek7: Is there anywhere in the United States where I can get them. I really really don't want to scavenge a kit for parts.

jano11
08-19-2009, 04:14 AM
Ok... :eek7: Is there anywhere in the United States where I can get them. I really really don't want to scavenge a kit for parts.

In the states? Not really.
Try Japan.

stevenoble
08-19-2009, 05:53 AM
I was working on my new project : Fujimi's 1967 Porsche 911R. I pushed the body off my workbench accidentally, and rolled over the body accidentally. The body was destroyed beyond repair.
I need your help

Thanks

:headshake
:crying:

Try HLJ they have a spare parts order service.

Link for main website:

http://www.hlj.com/

Link for FAQ spare parts page:

http://www.hlj.com/faq/q41.html

Hope this helps..??

So easy to point someone in the right direction..... You can use the search function all day and never find what you need to know..... Much easier to tell someone what to do, if you know the answer of course.

250 Testa Rossa
08-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Is the Fujimi 911R still in production ? I have the original issue from 1986... Like I said : I accidentally rolled my chair over the body, smashing it beyond repair.

MPWR
08-19-2009, 09:59 PM
I highly recommend the HLJ route.

Fujimi has reissued their enthu 911 kits several times, and I expect a new body shouldn't be hard for them to turn up. The body in the 911R is the same as in most of their other 911 enthu kits.

250 Testa Rossa
08-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks... I only like to order stuff here in the states because it's way cheaper.

klutz_100
08-20-2009, 12:46 AM
You can use the search function all day and never find what you need to know..... Much easier to tell someone what to do, if you know the answer of course.
Steve, I respect you very much and don't mean to be argumentative at all - but I don't fully agree with that.

The search function here works pretty well if you use it and I believe it to be good forum "netiquette" to at least first try and find the answer for yourself before asking others for help.

In this particular case simply typing in "Fujimi relacement parts" in the search box throws up a whole list of recent and useful results (including it seems one thread which has a potential USA contact for replacement Fujimi parts).

As the saying goes: "Give a hungry man a fish and you feed him for a day. Give him a fishing rod and you feed him for life"

You chose to give him a "fish" which was very kind of you.
I chose to give a "fishing rod" by suggesting using the search button. (actually, I even did the search for him but the link is no longer functioning :eek7:)

:ylsuper:

jano11
08-20-2009, 04:19 AM
Thanks... I only like to order stuff here in the states because it's way cheaper.

I doubt you will find it cheaper (if at all) in the states, so don't be a cheapo and visit HLJ.com.

stevenoble
08-20-2009, 06:04 AM
Steve, I respect you very much and don't mean to be argumentative at all - but I don't fully agree with that.

The search function here works pretty well if you use it and I believe it to be good forum "netiquette" to at least first try and find the answer for yourself before asking others for help.

In this particular case simply typing in "Fujimi relacement parts" in the search box throws up a whole list of recent and useful results (including it seems one thread which has a potential USA contact for replacement Fujimi parts).

As the saying goes: "Give a hungry man a fish and you feed him for a day. Give him a fishing rod and you feed him for life"

You chose to give him a "fish" which was very kind of you.
I chose to give a "fishing rod" by suggesting using the search button. (actually, I even did the search for him but the link is no longer functioning :eek7:)

:ylsuper:

No problem, it wasn't a personal dig at you, I have mutual respect for you also :smile:

Add your comment to this topic!