blinker relay 99' GS-T?

violent31601
08-18-2009, 05:48 PM
where is this located, my turbo timer for a while now has been resetting itself every other time I use my blinker and figured changing the blinker relay could maybe fix this problem.

david-b
08-18-2009, 11:09 PM
where is this located, my turbo timer for a while now has been resetting itself every other time I use my blinker and figured changing the blinker relay could maybe fix this problem.

It's inside the dash. I believe if you pull out the enter vents where the rear wiper switch and defroster are located, turn on the flashers and you'll hear and see the relay. I believe it's mounted on a bracket closer to the passenger side IIRC.

violent31601
08-20-2009, 09:26 AM
It's inside the dash. I believe if you pull out the enter vents where the rear wiper switch and defroster are located, turn on the flashers and you'll hear and see the relay. I believe it's mounted on a bracket closer to the passenger side IIRC.

thanks for being the only one to ever reply to my threads anymore :smile:

I found it, I saw somewhere point out it was in that area but I wasn't sure, but I turned all the sound off and listened for it.

thanks again.

david-b
08-20-2009, 01:19 PM
No problem. I try to help where I can.

boostjunkie333
08-20-2009, 01:22 PM
are you speaking of the little black box?

if so, i tried finding that booger one time...took me several attempts lol

found it hiding behind the top center vent like he said...

:lol2:

*by the way, if you NEED a blinker relay, ill sell you one for cheap, i went to the junkyard to find one and got 2...)

Add your comment to this topic!