Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

My order came in!!!

k_dog
04-04-2003, 10:51 AM
Well my hobby shop got my stuff in, the Integra wasnt mine but he asked me if I wanted it. This is my first Fujimi kit and would sombody PLEASE tell me why I paid $48.97 for it?!?!?!

http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/119877Cnv0052.jpg

Yes, dont look adjust your screen, that IS 7 Tach sets and 2 Nitros Sets
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/716613Cnv0053.jpg

freakray
04-04-2003, 10:57 AM
You paid that much because you got ripped off!! :o

There is NO way you should pay that kind of money for that kit, unless somebody is trying to make some serious profit off you.
Wait till you open it and then you will see what I mean too.....

k_dog
04-04-2003, 10:59 AM
No shit, theres nothing to the kit!?!?!?! And Ryan NEVER has ripped me off, I think personly that the store got ripped off. They NEVER charge that much for a kit but they said that they paid some godly amount for it!

5ynergyx
04-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Hmm... the ITR, can see it's a normal kit but mould in red. You will not expect to see what you had seen outside the box. Take a look at my Fujimi Defend Racing Service R33 in this forum, you can compare the kit with the real car. If you really wants the Integra Type R, then a better suggestion from me is to get a Integra Type R with more decals, so that either you can choose to do a Normal Integra Type R or with decals version. And yup.... i got this Type R too.. the body is bigger than the chassis. So make your own decision :rolleyes:

flyonthewall
04-04-2003, 12:46 PM
I'm sure u paid the going rate for the ITR in the US, Fujimi seem to have hawked up the prices by as much as 100% lately, costing nearly as much as the Enzo in Japan.

daggerlee
04-04-2003, 12:49 PM
How much did you pay for that Celica? I want to know before I start lambasting your store. Even my overpriced LHS only charges those kind of prices on Tamiya Ferrari kits..

k_dog
04-04-2003, 12:52 PM
Dan, 14 for the Celica kit. Cheep becuase a customer opened it to look at it. All the parts are there too. (there's some irony why I got another one!)
I usualy get great prices. And the other cars are no exception. I just think that the distributer screwed them w/the Fujimi.
Brian

daggerlee
04-04-2003, 01:30 PM
Wow, looks like the shrinkwrap is still on. Well, even if their distributor screwed them it shouldn't mean you have to take the blame. Nothing you can do now, though..

Modelcargarage
04-04-2003, 05:05 PM
Nice kits! But i got the cash for the Nos tanks today so ill send the money soon!(that sucks about getting ripped off) but hey it happens!
MCG

mstngcobrasvt98
07-12-2003, 09:11 AM
Nice buy. Just a quick question...how many NOS tanks are in a kit? I need about 3 for this truck project and was wondering if ts worth t to get them from detail master or to look around more.

Rufes1
07-12-2003, 10:03 AM
Shit thats a lot of tach sets... have fun with ur projects

Add your comment to this topic!