Some high res photos of a 360....


Kerbie
04-03-2003, 08:37 PM
These were taken last summer when I was at cruise night (winnipeg thing) with some friends. We saw this guy at a shell station filling his ferrari. He was really nice and let us sit in it and take pics.
Later on we were able to flag him down for another photo session with more friends.
Pretty cool of him to take time to talk to a bunch of kids in a corrola :)


The pics are to big for the forum (i assume) so heres my web space url.

Ferrari 360 Modena F1 (http://members.shaw.ca/kerbie)

jeru
04-04-2003, 09:53 AM
There are a few pricks however who give us a bad name.
Any true car lover, loves to talk about his car. The one's who buy the car and act like dicks, only bought it to Bling Bling.:rolleyes:

FerrariDude355F1
04-04-2003, 11:04 PM
The pics are very blurry...they supposed to be like that???

Jabba The Hutt
04-05-2003, 05:14 PM
what was the owner doing while this was going on...did he take the key out of the car etc ??

Just wondering cause I have been in this situation myself many times and have even taken people for a drive up the road after interest shown at the fuel station...

SilverLotus340R
04-05-2003, 06:32 PM
i think the owner is the wierd lookin guy in the car w/ the blonde chica
he probably just let people sit in it while he was standing there...

your a very nice owner jabba..a guy in the city around here has a 355 and i asked him if i could sit in it..and he told me my "civilian" clothes would mess up the leather

i was about to key the entire side of the car ..but realized i wouldnt wanna mess up soo much beauty

Kerbie
04-05-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by SilverLotus340R
i think the owner is the wierd lookin guy in the car w/ the blonde chica
he probably just let people sit in it while he was standing there...

your a very nice owner jabba..a guy in the city around here has a 355 and i asked him if i could sit in it..and he told me my "civilian" clothes would mess up the leather

i was about to key the entire side of the car ..but realized i wouldnt wanna mess up soo much beauty

ya the owner was the big guy with the blonde chick. They both work at Microsoft

Originally posted by FerrariDude355F1
The pics are very blurry...they supposed to be like that???

im not sure why they are like that online. When i look at them from the cd they are on, they look fine, but they are also smaller.

Originally posted by Jabba The Hutt
what was the owner doing while this was going on...did he take the key out of the car etc ??

Just wondering cause I have been in this situation myself many times and have even taken people for a drive up the road after interest shown at the fuel station...

Most of the time the keys were out. He did rev it up for us to hear. But as you can see, there is far to many people there for him to offer rides too us.
He was very nice and answered many questions. I dont really remember all the details as it was last year.

Menu dei Motori
04-25-2003, 08:15 AM
nice pictures


thanks for sharing with us :flash:

arthur12187
05-18-2003, 12:22 PM
awesome!

Add your comment to this topic!