Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

what happened to this board?

Pages : [1] 2

AMGalltheway
08-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Sorry admins I know this is offtopic. Seriously where's the good kill stories, the thrill of a good loss, and the like. Seems like all that happens is we Flame newbs with bad stories or yell at young dumb ra(i)cers.

Chiquae07
08-03-2009, 08:56 PM
it kinda fell off. literally. everyone has really moved to local boards or more car specific. ones.

VR43000GT
08-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Yep, you won't hardly see anybody post in anything anymore. The forum I regularly go on barely a fraction of this size and has probably upwards of 40x as many posts a day...maybe more.

AMGalltheway
08-04-2009, 02:46 AM
So lets bring it back whats the last thing you did crazy with your car? Have sex in it? put new parts on? drive backwards down a street so i could switch over four lanes?

VR43000GT
08-04-2009, 03:12 AM
Hmm, I put a few mods on my car but nothing much, just what is listed in my signature.

Either way man, this forum is on a downward slope and I don't see it picking back up as it gets worse by the day. I am happy to keep posting here but it is mainly in the 3S section. It used to be crazy way back when you find someone posting nearly every few minutes at night. Those days are loooong gone! I could name off countless people who used to visit here all the time who never even post here anymore. This has been discussed in countless threads but my theory is a lot of people moved to more specific forums for their cars, some bad people in the moderating staff that I know caused people to move out (though of course there are some great mods as well!), people just got tired of posting here, and finally a lot of noobs are driven out by flaming off the bat.

BP2K2Max
08-04-2009, 08:34 AM
the fuckin cops took my license away, so no racing for me til november, and even then i'm on 6 month probation, so more like no racing til may 2010

AMGalltheway
08-04-2009, 09:15 AM
the fuckin cops took my license away, so no racing for me til november, and even then i'm on 6 month probation, so more like no racing til may 2010
Ouch, I know that hurts dude. What happened just too many ''reckless endangerments''?

Personally i dont have any cool stories I dont have a quick enough engine (yet) or tranny (also yet). But how I love those onramps squealing tires loving that mercedes racecar engineering.:grinyes:

BP2K2Max
08-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Ouch, I know that hurts dude. What happened just too many ''reckless endangerments''?
without going into specifics we'll just say that after so many infractions they determined i was no longer fit to have a license. what really hurts is that it happened just in time for bike season to come around.

Chiquae07
08-04-2009, 06:50 PM
So lets bring it back whats the last thing you did crazy with your car? Have sex in it? put new parts on? drive backwards down a street so i could switch over four lanes?

am just waiting for my brother to leave home so i can have his car and swap some go from captain slow to semi fast onto the sentra. thats about it really. been busy with work, and currently involved in a hmong football league with come co-workers.

in other news, top gear season is over. who can believe it?

Teqnikue
08-05-2009, 04:20 PM
humm something crazy not that too extreme but installed a dome light on my 92 honda prelude i bought it with out one, so i decided to take out of my totalled 96 honda prelude that was totally not my fault older lady failed to yield the right away and ran right into my lane and destoryed my whole passager side. she was pulling out of outlet mall parking lot, and i was going southbound , had the right away doing the speed limit 45mph, all i know is i get spun 2 times 2 full 360's

and my car is totalled ;o( i will show ya pictures if you want, to spark some interest in this part of the boards.

Teqnikue
08-05-2009, 04:41 PM
This what happened to the forums on this side, someone died that alot of people respected, loved him like a brother , and they was suppose to not race for at least 1 month, but most likely they forgot the aspect of street racing and stopped cool turkey.

1. Jason Baker - -Jayson-
2. Dane Arnold - "WarShrike"
3. Adam Lemon - Street_racer_00
4. Matt Briggs - RedNeck383
5. Steffan Rindahl - 97tsi
6. Billy Bullard - Underground Killah
7. Bobby Turner -GTStang
8. Anthony Brown - Savior1974
9. Jeff Fazio - JekylandHyde
10. Bert Van Waes - speedthrill
11. Daniel Matthew - mason_RsX
12. David Downing - bad360rt
13. Jeremy Hall - Fierangero
14. eugene griffen - youngvr4
15. Christian Francis - CivRacer95
16. Drew Ellis - drftk1d
17. Erik Buendia - Drifty
18. Christopher Smith - GritMaster
19. Matthew Weissert - i3o2Matt
20. Brian Mason aka "wolfie" - King Of Crunk
21. Joshua Jacobson - Z28Josh
22. Aaron Phelps - Mediocrity
23. Max Kind - Ace$nyper
24. Lehel Gyeresi - clawhammer
25. Kasim Nakeyar - Raz_Kaz
26. David Friedt - Lamehonda
27. Mike North - 81911targasc
28. Chan Inger - CamaroSSBoy346
29. Tim Graham - KustmAce
30. Peter Shaw - pistolpete
31. Arcie Ramos Sr. - carrrnuttt
32. Daniel Cervantes - danno_SS
33. Dustin Peterson - sticky
34. Kyle aka chink - mustangmann9
35. Dustyn Jensen - SilentNight1647
36. Michael Pobre - SiGNAL748
37. Peter Pico - Mod'd_Cav
38. Chris Fryman - CBFryman
39. Randall Guzman - Vegetto1982 (Syphrus at other sites)
40. greg gearhart - Ricr-Wana-B
41. Matt Ramos - Nissan_240sx
42. Donald Lewis- Lickem

VR43000GT
08-05-2009, 06:08 PM
If you type in "LS1" into a thread -TheStig- will post in it 100% of the time so make sure you just type that in every post to ensure at least one more person will visit that thread. :D

Teqnikue
08-05-2009, 06:42 PM
If you type in "LS1" into a thread -TheStig- will post in it 100% of the time so make sure you just type that in every post to ensure at least one more person will visit that thread. :D
lol funny shit man. so u got a vr-4 twin turbo 3000gt or what they call them in Japan GTO. cool man it looks clean.

VR43000GT
08-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Appreciate it man. :thumbsup:

Teqnikue
08-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Hello all i am TeQ

just bought a 92' Honda Prelude from a fellow prelude owner on Sfpoa.net
my original first prelude 96' was totalled in a car accident in Cape Coral,Florida a older lady pulled right into my lane and did not yield the right away, she got a ticket because it was completely her fault.
anyways here is the R.I.P. Pictures and then you will see my 92 Lude.
Wyldfyre Female

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/th_wyldfyre7.jpg (http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/?action=view&current=wyldfyre7.jpg)
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/th_wyldfyre6.jpg (http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/?action=view&current=wyldfyre6.jpg)
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/th_wyldfyre5.jpg (http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/?action=view&current=wyldfyre5.jpg)
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/th_wyldfyre4.jpg (http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/?action=view&current=wyldfyre4.jpg)
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/th_wyldfyre3.jpg (http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/?action=view&current=wyldfyre3.jpg)

BluFusion Male

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/th_blufushion2.jpg (http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/?action=view&current=blufushion2.jpg)
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/th_blufushion.jpg (http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/?action=view&current=blufushion.jpg)
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/th_baller.jpg (http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/TjWarlock/?action=view&current=baller.jpg)

Both are H22A True JDM V-TEC Setup

AMGalltheway
08-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Nice blue on that its looks nice without being over the top ricer. one question though whats the exhaust sound like?

Teqnikue
08-06-2009, 12:09 PM
it sounds deep not like a glasspack wannabe performance exhaust.

Polygon
08-07-2009, 04:11 PM
I don't think that Hypsi's death has anything to do with the decline. I know what happened to some people. Others have just gone maybe to other boards, maybe left the lifestyle, some still post occasionally. However, some left after the drama involving carrrnuttt and some of the staff. The bitch is that it's gained momentum and turned into the snow ball effect and just took more and more people with it.

I'd love to see this place turn back into the forum I had to come to everyday to keep in line.

There's a hole in your theory...... where's he right now? :p

VR43000GT
08-07-2009, 04:31 PM
There's a hole in your theory...... where's he right now? :p

I "took" care of him since he wasn't doing his job. :D

Polygon
08-07-2009, 06:33 PM
I "took" care of him since he wasn't doing his job. :D

See, this is why we can't have a nice board with you taking care of people all willy nilly. :icon16:

-The Stig-
08-08-2009, 12:19 PM
LS1? Where?!

Back when I had my LS1......

;)

Sorry boys, I'm all grown up now... work too damn much to have any fun. I have projects lined up but no time... or really funds to do much with them.

I've got a few things happening in the background, if they go the way we're planning I'll have more racing stuff to post about. Not street racing, but real racing stuffs. Anywho, Hope everybody is still doing well.

Keep it safe out there. ;)

TorchedStealth
08-08-2009, 06:24 PM
I miss reading all the stories on here. I pop in from time to time if anyone remembra me or ever knew who I was lol. I agree with everyone else in thinking that people have gone to more specific forums. I know that is the case with me, but I still get on here a little. Havent gotten too many races lately but I've been out of town off and on all summer with work and family and just random stuff.

Im hoping to get to the drag strip within a month though. Just installed my meth kit so i have some tuning to do this week. Hoping to run a mid low 13 at 106-108 on my tiny ass drag radials! Haha

Teqnikue
08-08-2009, 08:30 PM
I miss reading all the stories on here. I pop in from time to time if anyone remembra me or ever knew who I was lol. I agree with everyone else in thinking that people have gone to more specific forums. I know that is the case with me, but I still get on here a little. Havent gotten too many races lately but I've been out of town off and on all summer with work and family and just random stuff.

Im hoping to get to the drag strip within a month though. Just installed my meth kit so i have some tuning to do this week. Hoping to run a mid low 13 at 106-108 on my tiny ass drag radials! Haha

nice i would hope dude my prelude does 14.2's in quarter mile, and its not turbo or all that insane stuff.

TorchedStealth
08-09-2009, 12:58 AM
Im not turbo either:)

VR43000GT
08-09-2009, 02:57 AM
LS1? Where?!

Back when I had my LS1......

Proof.

VR43000GT
08-09-2009, 03:00 AM

That's your problem. ;)

j/k

:D

CassiesMan
08-09-2009, 10:20 AM
I just kinda stopped racing. Lost its appeal to me. I have more important things for my meager pay checks to go towards right now that are part of the "move forward and onward in life" expenses. That and my car is basically falling apart. I dunno, I guess I just got tired of it, especially after my last ticket where I really should have gotten arrested. Just one of those things I guess.

Besides, around here there are only three places to really meet up. One has been taken over by...to put it very politely "ethnic" groups with their pickup trucks that are all slammed with five inch wheels and stupid ass paint job, one is 100% ricers and the cops basically watch it and at 10 pm they swoop in and ticket everyone, and the third has been taken over by these cocksuckers who go by the name "Rice Killers", where if you don't have at the very least an 11 second Mustang or 'Maro, then they try to run you off. Almost all of them have Vipers, modded Vettes, M5s, stuff like that and they think their shit don't stink. Its just annoying.

Teqnikue
08-09-2009, 11:18 PM

yep i know Redline Ion's are Supercharged 2.0liters. 205hps or it is 210hps and almost 195torque stock.

Sleepr awd
08-09-2009, 11:57 PM
It's because cassiesman left me:(.

No seriously, car is/will be too fast to race (aiming for low 10s without nitrous), the daily is too slow to be any fun.

Then I'm growing up too so it's losing appeal. Street stuff there are too many people to get hurt and the cops don't show older people as much slack, then there is the cost factor. Total bummer.

I just kinda stopped racing. Lost its appeal to me. I have more important things for my meager pay checks to go towards right now that are part of the "move forward and onward in life" expenses. That and my car is basically falling apart. I dunno, I guess I just got tired of it, especially after my last ticket where I really should have gotten arrested. Just one of those things I guess.

Besides, around here there are only three places to really meet up. One has been taken over by...to put it very politely "ethnic" groups with their pickup trucks that are all slammed with five inch wheels and stupid ass paint job, one is 100% ricers and the cops basically watch it and at 10 pm they swoop in and ticket everyone, and the third has been taken over by these cocksuckers who go by the name "Rice Killers", where if you don't have at the very least an 11 second Mustang or 'Maro, then they try to run you off. Almost all of them have Vipers, modded Vettes, M5s, stuff like that and they think their shit don't stink. Its just annoying.

TorchedStealth
08-10-2009, 12:38 AM
That's your problem. ;)

j/k

:D

Oh I'm well aware of this! I'm just making the best of the HEATon...I mean eaton for the time being. Next year (or whenever lol) I'm gonna either throw a TVS (1.3L blower) on and just aim for 325-350whp or twincharge and push 400-450whp. Ill see what my funds an priorities are when the time comes. I have all the supporting mods for the TVS now that i got meth so i could literally have that on and driving and a base map in in 20 minutes. Funny how that works haha

CassiesMan
08-10-2009, 08:13 AM
It's because cassiesman left me:(.

I miss you too sweetheart...:(

Everytime I'm like "I'm gonna go back up to Mizzery", all I can think of is the sheer amount of people up there I really want nothing to do with. Though a plan for going up alumni weekend is in the works, and that means I'll spend all of ten minutes in Fultron and say screw it, lets go to Como.

Sleepr awd
08-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Ha! Well I'm in Springfield so that wouldn't work so well :/ i'd stay in Texas too if I had a choice.

VR43000GT
08-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Oh I'm well aware of this! I'm just making the best of the HEATon...I mean eaton for the time being. Next year (or whenever lol) I'm gonna either throw a TVS (1.3L blower) on and just aim for 325-350whp or twincharge and push 400-450whp. Ill see what my funds an priorities are when the time comes. I have all the supporting mods for the TVS now that i got meth so i could literally have that on and driving and a base map in in 20 minutes. Funny how that works haha

Damn.

This is just me but there is no way in hell I would drive a 350+whp fwd car, but that is just me. :lol: Should be a hell of a roll monster from about a 70 mph roll though. :D

TorchedStealth
08-11-2009, 01:26 AM
One of my best friends has a 412whp rsx and with some decent tires on its not as bad as I thought it would be. Even on the small drag radials I bought from him he could hook up once he hit 2nd. I have a few more friends with 350+whp fwd cars that im pretty imprseed by also. Nowhere near some of the awd cars some of them have, cough cough nate's 939whp evo cough, but not bad for fwd.

TerminalVelocity
08-11-2009, 06:28 PM
What happened is I left!!

Well, My Z fell into disrepair, I got fired then hit on my motorcycle....I wasn't even moving! Now with a fucked up foot I fixed the bike, it is louder and faster than before!....which is not saying much lol. I am also working on the Z, just finished soldering and wiring the tail lights, and the turn signal switch. Much more electrical to do to be happy with it, then paint, then change the turbo....etc. It will be a while before I have a kill story with it.

I also just got a job today! I will be choppin cabs for parts and maintaining the fleet for yellow cab. It is a temp job but hey, it is moneys!

Also, if you want pics of the damage from the bike accident they are on Myspace and Facebook.

TorchedStealth
08-12-2009, 01:39 AM
You back for reals? Or maybe you have been posting lately, not sure since I haven't been around lol!

VR43000GT
08-12-2009, 01:40 AM
:0

We don't know your facebook/mp. :D

TerminalVelocity
08-12-2009, 02:01 AM
http://www.myspace.com/terminal_velocity

pm for my e-mail to look me up on facebook!

-The Stig-
08-12-2009, 05:20 PM
I also just got a job today! I will be choppin cabs for parts and maintaining the fleet for yellow cab. It is a temp job but hey, it is moneys!

When did this happen?:confused:

I would probably know these things if you ever returned my calls/texts.

Anyways... cool deal. Moneys are good. They help that whole living thing out.

TerminalVelocity
08-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Got the job yesterday, started today. They liked me enough to offer a driver position after I finish choppin' cabs. Yeah, I have not been talking to many people recently. Kidnda hating allot of people for drauma and non stop guitar playing. Yes, you know one of who I speak.

CivRacer95
08-15-2009, 06:46 AM
Hrm...well to begin, I had the Eclipse for a while but never really bothered with the local "rice" around town. Eventually started losing the appeal for "spirited" driving when I couldn't find much around here worth racing. About the only thing that ever got my willy wet was racing an 11 second IROC.

Afterwards, traded the Eclipse for a truck and 4-wheeler (kinda dumb move). Had fun on the quad for a while and then sold it after losing interest in that. Also, get chased by cops each day for riding on main roads. Never was caught. Now the truck is getting some small work done since I haven't moved it in two years until a week ago. New alternator/battery/starter with some new rims and tires. Spent roughly 2K getting it back on the road and still have more to do.

Oh yeah, a couple of my buddies down the road where hitting some golf balls. Interestingly enough, one admitted to slicing his ball and it went through my back window, smashing it completely, and into the front windshield cracking it. $550 to replace both front and back. So all in all I can expect to pay nearly 3K to get this thing ready for the road again.

All in all, going to sell the truck whenever I can. I'll post picks when I'm done with it. Maybe even a few to see where it's at now.

On the flipside, I've been working to buy a new car. Seeing that I've been resurrecting the truck I've set myself back a bit on the new car, but hopefully selling it will get me something nicer to play with.

Work is all I do now. Saving for a trip to Utah as well at the end of this month and the end of next month. Probably going to set myself back another 3K on flights, rentals, rooms and vacationing in Vegas/Cali. But, I plan on having a good time as always. That sums it up.

TorchedStealth
08-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Speaking of vegas and cali, I'm in the vegas airport right now on my way home from LA. I've decided I'm moving out this way when I'm out of school, its pretty sweet out here. I wish I could have done more while I was in LA but I was working pretty much the whole time. Oh well, at least my job is fun!

DMC12
10-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Hey, I'm still around!

-The Stig-
10-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Speaking of vegas and cali, I'm in the vegas airport right now on my way home from LA. I've decided I'm moving out this way when I'm out of school, its pretty sweet out here. I wish I could have done more while I was in LA but I was working pretty much the whole time. Oh well, at least my job is fun!

SoCal is the bestest! haha

cHo
10-15-2009, 10:05 PM
I've given myself til the end of the year to finish up the car and starting next year, I'm not gonna be spending any more money on car related stuff other than oil changes. I've been collecting parts here and there getting ready to go 99/2g conversion and get rid of the pop-up lights. Also ordered an IPS TD05 16G kit for my 173k daily driver and debating on throwing water/meth injection. On a less positive note, I found out I might possibly be losing my job which kind of sucks. I was actually debating on just selling everything as I don't NEED my car to look cool or go fast but my friends and family have been pushing me to just finally finish the damn thing and move on with my life. In Jan, I'll be turning 25 and just gonna be putting everything I can from that time on towards a house/business.. I haven't decided yet as supposedly 2012 is supposed to bring some changes. If the world looks good, I'll just open shop or buy a house. If it looks like hell or the end, I'm just gonna blow off the money on hookers/alcohol/C16.. :)

SoCal is the bestest! haha
So I understand you guys are busy and all but would you guys be interested in a socal meet of some sort..? I've been itching to meet some car guys who aren't interested in hanging out in a parking lot all night.

UnderEstimate Me
10-19-2009, 08:51 PM
This forum has been pretty dead for a while.

speedthrill
01-24-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi guys, i indeed stopped posting along time ago. Not far from Hypsi's death... RIP mate

Back then like VR4 says this board was alive and i don't know how much were on here, but we were with alot. I remember myself amazing stuff and kill/loss story's. It was all good fun and alot of sharing exp and stuff. Hypsi and alot of others were doing big things here.

But what happened to the admins? You guys know?
People like who whas it, Redneck? with his Datsun with a RB35DETT in it.

The thing is i left this board indeed to a much smaller one. Belgium BMW site.

My E46 320 turbo is solled like, one month ago. But i have an E30 318IS in the garage now. :)
The interest in streetrace is totally lost, but the sheer joy once a year on the Nordschliefe makes up for that, together with friends who rally etc... For me it really was the moment Hypsi died i got abit of a candle dying moment. i still posted, but very rarely.

I can see it's dying, the forum. But what happened with the mods?

Cheers (LS1)

CivRacer95
01-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Redneck actually is none other than The Stig who posts here. A few of the solid members still drop by and visit these boards once or twice a week. Even if it is to browse and post something small. I myself do that very same. Every so often we get a treat to see a member, who once was as active as the rest of us years ago, drop in a pay a visit.

Everyone grew up and took on life. A lot of us still mod our vehicles and fix them up. But there is still small life here to cling to and visit. Stop by more often (and anyone else who reads this). The Forums could use a good jump start again.

speedthrill
01-24-2010, 05:17 PM
amazing :)

I remember you as well Civracer. good stuff.
And yeah the stig, i still have romantic toughts when i think off that white Datsun... What a car it was.

Are there still some videos left from it?

Greets to all

CivRacer95
01-24-2010, 07:56 PM
There's a good chance Matty might have some videos or something on his old ass computer. PM him or something, bet you anything he will have a Youtube vid or two.

TorchedStealth
01-24-2010, 10:31 PM
Im still here! But ive only been on here for like 3 years so im no veteran

-The Stig-
01-24-2010, 11:41 PM
Most of us are still here, but like most... we've pretty much moved on from the 'racing'.

Around here, it got really crazy with police cracking down on the local 'scenes'. I was never into going to the big meets and finding races, so it really didn't bother me. I was more into finding the random runs while driving around.

Nobody seems to want to play any more... and... I work way the hell too much. Hardly home these days to jump in the car and go.

VR43000GT
01-25-2010, 02:59 AM
Same here. I have never gone to an organized race, nor raced in a while for that matter. If I do come across anything it is usually just a short run that comes by randomly. I more or less just take pleasure in the car than racing it. I guess we've just grown old. :(

speedthrill
01-25-2010, 09:43 AM
true to that.

In a world like this work is the best thing to do and i'm doing it alot too. It's more about passion with the old car here and keeping her up and shiney. Racing was always all a thing about cruising around and coming across one by accident.

That was what i loved about the whole group here back then. We all had that...

But, yeah, we're getting old...:tongue:

CassiesMan
01-25-2010, 06:41 PM
I love working on cars, always will, and I still do. I just don't really race anymore. I still like to drive fast but I don't really go out and hang out at the races any more, there isn't anyone really in my social group or age range that does. Everyone is either a moron highschooler, or some guy in his forties who spends half his 100kplus income in his car weekly. So shit. I have a pretty solid group of friends who I drive/race/speed with, but if I posted any of the stories it would just be the same old same old. I'm also trying to start my own business and get a real job for now...

Sleepr awd
02-02-2010, 05:26 PM
i'm too old for it too. funny how things are. Track racing is WAY more fun because I don't have to worry about cops or people, although occasionally deer (bastards), and i have a set time to worry about that lets me know how i'm progressing.

Polygon
03-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Most of us are still here, but like most... we've pretty much moved on from the 'racing'.

Around here, it got really crazy with police cracking down on the local 'scenes'. I was never into going to the big meets and finding races, so it really didn't bother me. I was more into finding the random runs while driving around.

Nobody seems to want to play any more... and... I work way the hell too much. Hardly home these days to jump in the car and go.

That pretty much sums it up for me too. I really only like to go canyon carving or do a random run at a light. People will race me all the time in the Escape, because they're assholes, but nobody want's to run me in the Stealth. I haven't really had a decent try with the GTC since it was painted. I guess we'll see this spring.

-The Stig-
03-05-2010, 03:56 PM
I haven't really had a decent try with the GTC since it was painted. I guess we'll see this spring.

I wouldn't run the GTC either... I'd be ashamed to be caught next to it...

oooo burn! :rofl:

Kidding, yeah, I know how that goes... when you build up your 'cool' car nobody wants to play. But when you drive around in your 'regular' car it's on like donkey kong.

Nobody ever messes with the G8. They must think it's some form of BMW/Audi autobahn'er. Especially since I unbolted the exhaust... they don't know what the hell to think of it.

I guess they've never seen a Sedan sound like a Corvette?

99onI95
05-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Nobody ever messes with the G8. They must think it's some form of BMW/Audi autobahn'er. Especially since I unbolted the exhaust... they don't know what the hell to think of it.

I guess they've never seen a Sedan sound like a Corvette?

Agreed, I loved the looks I received in my A6 sedan with the 4.2L v8 and straight pipes. A high end import ($52k) with straight pipes would just baffle people. I would have young guys drive up beside me with a grin from ear to ear shaking their heads.

TatII
05-31-2010, 11:25 PM
Wow I'd never thought I would see DMC12 and Terminal Velocity here in the same place. So many og's here in the same spot. Yup its party time!!! But seriously I think we all grew out of street racing. Right now I'm just starting to get into sanctioned events and I no longer care about all out straight line speed anymore. It will only make my learning curve that much steeper in a road course. And Matt very very nice upgrade with the G8, I love those cars.

Add your comment to this topic!