Car Buying help and service

trim250
08-02-2009, 06:34 PM
If you are looking to buy a new car and you are worried about the negotiation process and wondering if your going to get a great deal. I can help get the best deal or it costs you nothing.

Go to cardealconnect.com and fill out the vehicle form.

Then, as soon as I find the lowest price possible and/or negotiate a deal, I will contact you with the final offer. If you like the offer, you will need to pay a shopping/negotiation/finders fee.

Not only will you save time, but you'll save a ton of money.

I do indepent service work, so I DO NOT get paid by the dealership or dealer repersentative.

Give it a try you got nothing to lose.

Ray paulsen
08-04-2009, 11:30 PM
This to me is an open forum for all to see with Q & A ,,, why then anybody with further questions having to email you ?

I have a few questions in mind about your posts to date if you care for me to add them to this thread, however they will not be in your best interest if you decide to persue.

'97ventureowner
08-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Ray makes a good point. Here at AF we try to offer a free exchange of questions and answers to try and help one another. one benefit of the open forum is the answers are available for all to see and use whether it be now or at some point in the future if a member has a similar issue and does a search. With that in mind we strongly discourage the posting of email addresses and requests that Q&As be traded in that manner.

Add your comment to this topic!