Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

The Love..

TheExperience
04-03-2003, 03:27 AM
I'm about to approach the 1 yr anniversary of integra, and I still love to drive my car. I mean, not just when I have to, but I'd gladly waste a tank of gas on a weekend driving my car every now and again. This is the secong car I've owned. I once owned a 93 prelude, which was fun also, but tegs just seem different. The honda was kind of heavy i thought, and not soo good on the handles, by my teg, it just seems like I can take a corner a lot faster than my lude, and I just have eibach prokit springs, I don't know, VTEC still gives me chills and I just love my car, the style and for some reason, I know its just a teg, but I still get tons of compliments, i have the SSBP (SuperSonicBluePearl) paintjob. I just love my car, you think the teg will ever become a classic? Just want to see if anyone still has the same feeling for there car as they did on the day they got it..

casperGSR
04-03-2003, 06:31 PM
ahhh I wish my car was only a year old, granted it's only 2 1/2 years old but I have way too many miles on it (60,000)... but I definately agree with ya about loving the teg... I'm actually looking at getting another acura cause I've shown my teg some serious abuse and the damn thing keeps taking it like a champ. Wanna get myself the MDX, thing is sweet, gonna go test drive one in a couple of weeks. Just wish they were still making the teg, God rest her soul.:(

whtteg
04-03-2003, 10:05 PM
In my book the rsx is still a teg. Just look at the headlights and styling. Maybe I am just crazy though I don't know.:(

KrNxRaCer00
04-03-2003, 11:37 PM
after this teg...'m done w/ jap. imports. love this car tho, so it'll be a while, an in the future, i'd prolly buy another jus to put money into an make it sweet. they're fun cars to drive an i'm w/ u there on jus goin out for a long drive. cept...not now w/ the damned gas prices at 2.10 a gallon...sigh...

gnushit
04-04-2003, 12:09 AM
i used to take inga (name of my car) for granted, now i miss her a lot. she has been in the shop since end of feb and i can't do anything without her. i miss how she sings to me (mp3 deck), the way air just flows inside her (when the sunroof is open), and how she could turn heads (she looks damn good).

i don't think she'll be a collectors item (only type r's would be in that catergory). i don't care if she is or isn't i'll still love her.

Add your comment to this topic!